Oribos Portal Missing

I forgot to pick up the Oribos portal quest and went straight to my covenant on my Druid. As a result I have no portal to Oribos. Went to see if the death gate was outside Stormwind Keep, not there either. Could you help me to get back to Oribos on Druid Astridd. I know I’m an idiot :woman_shrugging:

It would probably be faster for you to ask in game for a mage to make an Oribos portal for you.

Hi,

As a mage you could visit your main faction city and purchase the Orbis portal spell from a trainer if you stuck.

I am not talking about my mage, I am talking about my Druid alt, I went straight to my covenant without completing the Across the Shadowlands quest by going to the portals. I am now stuck in Stormwind. I have asked mages for a portal, but getting ignored. Could please tell me how I can get there or move my character.

Hey there Majestíca,

Did you get this resolved yourself already because it looks like the portal in The Wizard’s Sanctum in Stormwind is active for your druid at the moment.

It’s there now, thank you for fixing it. Wasn’t there initially :slightly_smiling_face: