Original WoW MMO Gaming Mouse

Why hello there

I’m not a frequent forum guest anymore, and it’s literally throwing this out there in the dark with a <1% chance of success, but you always got to try, right?

Ever since the original Steelseries WoW MMO Gaming Mouse came out in 2009 I got one, loved it, had it for years, and a few years ago bought another one refurbished as the first one finally gave up.

The time has come and my little buddy is giving up, I’ve taken it to a great friend that actually managed to repair it for me, but I notice some buttons are just giving up by now.

I don’t even know if it’s against forum policies, but I’m greatly interested in taking over a working mouse from somebody else that is no longer interested in it. Were it to be new, used, or refurbished, it doesn’t matter a whole lot, all that matters is that all the buttons work.

I’d hate to change away from this thing, it’s accompanied me through highs and lows and I rely greatly on it’s key layout.

If there’s somebody out there with a working gem of this, I’ll happily discuss furthermore over discord if you’d part ways with it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.