Our class should be renamed

to dead knights, since it’s so underpowered and feels dead.

14 Likes

slowlowhit knight

3 Likes

GCDeath Knight.

3 Likes

Wheelchair knight

1 Like

KEKnight would be perfect.

4 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

This class is binned.

5 Likes

both of dps spec needs rework. cc and hard hit based frost and ranged dot temporary pet spec unholy.

UH is not funny anymore .need to pop up thousands of abilities. long ramp for top dps.

Frost is nothing without rime

4 Likes

thats extremely subjective, i for one enjoy it alot.

on topic, they need to adress unholy scaling quickly, more mastery doesnt seem to help as sims quickly devalued it for me past 60%, conduits are **** not even worth the hassle to upgrade from 226 to 252. STR/AP scaling also seems really low

feels even geting more gear the dmg almost doesnt increase

Gargo instead of AoD and something relevant in the last tier. Its not a big deal, they can do it in 1-2 weeks. But will they? I’m not shure, cuz DK not Mage - golden child. And they can delete Pudge in PvP talents, its mostly useless nowdays - it was good with NS as wound generator, now - its wasted talent.

99th percentile mythic scores are terrible for gauging spec strength. Population is just tiny and you can get huge fluctuations from very few players. Use stats with larger sample size

2 Likes

Why would I check people that can’t play the game for statistics?
Your raid leader will glance over this and tell you to reroll.

Hopefully your raid leader understands how to read log statistics… Like not looking at 99% level and not looking at fights with really low population.

He does!
He cheks damage, he checks class worth/toolkit.
And in the end you sit out.

1 Like

It is dead if your talking from a pvp perspective.

Nah, it’s not only PvP

100%
10chars

1 Like

We’re just canon fodder, like the knights of the ebon blade apparently. All they do is get killed (again), caught in bad situations, and ccd.

WereOPIn9.0 Knight

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.