Out Distance-EU-Horde-PvP - RAZORGORE - EPGP - 2 day - Later night raiding guild - English

Introduction

We are looking for mature (over 25 years old) players with an appetite to clear end game content in a timely manner without WoW taking over our lives as we are a bit older than the average player

Aims

• We are highly organised raid guild replicating our current guilds ethos in retail WoW

To clear all raid content in a timely manner

To actively farm world bosses

Member expectations

Our culture is of an extremely organised & transparent semi-hardcore guild, we will be using EPGP to maintain total transparency. For raiding we expect all of our players to be fully prepared & focussed

-You are 25 years old+

-Mature

-Can attend 2 raids a week 2200 CET - 0100 CET

-Can follow instructions & have a focussed attitude

-Are extremely reliable

- We are allowing 8 weeks from launch for people to level up, there will be NO raids or PUGS before this time by any player as a guild policy . We will be entering MC & Onyxia as a guild

What we offer

• We will provide an excellent environment for classic WoW, with a strong leadership team with years of experience, stretching right back to original Vanilla

• Our GM has over 14 years experience in WoW & has run server top 5 guilds to an extremely high standard many times before

• Our retail guild is known for its structure & organisation & for Classic this will be no different.

• If you make it into our raid team you will be in one of the strongest guilds on the server with excellent progress to show for your efforts

We aim to build a very strong community so if raiding isn’t for you, we are more than happy to take social members, PVPers etc. We have an open policy towards giving all players a shot

If this sounds like the guild for you, please join our discord below.

We are currently taking all players

https://discord.gg/VwmNJaZ

1 Like

Are you guys still taking every class or have some classes been closed for recruitment?

Hello we have an abundance of priests / rogues and mages so generally all others are preferred but all are welcome

Hello everybody :slight_smile:
We are still recruiting. For anyone who wishes to join, please join our discord and introduce yourself.

I played yesterday BRD with some of you, very chill and mature group. Thanks for inviting me to the guild

Hey there Kobushi, thank you for the kind words about our guild :blush:

For my part I like that the guild is comprised of players aged 25+ and accounts in scheduling for members family and work in apportionment to WoW… that’s why we are a later-evening raid guild :wink:

Nice, a lot ppl here is organising a lot ubrs and PvP events, was a good choice to get in. Thanks

Thanks Cid for helping me out yesterday with onyxia attunement, is the discord link working? I’m applying today

hello every1, does the discord work? i can not find the server that you have linked?
thank you in advance!

Hello there Kobu, sorry if you’re having trouble with the discord :slight_smile: I’ll see what we can do about the link at the top of this thread.

In the meantime the discord is (please remove the space)
https:// discord.gg/4ukJTy

Hello there Brosteelwave, sorry if you’re having trouble with the discord :slight_smile: I’ll see what we can do about the link at the top of this thread.

In the meantime the discord is (please remove the space)
https:// discord.gg/4ukJTy

If anyone has any difficulties with the top link, please contact Rreng in game on Razorgore server

still looking for all late night players. Shammies would be very nice but we are open to all!

Great community raiding pre bis still looking for more members

I’m currently levelling a warrior. Planning to go Prot at 60.

Pretty experience WoW player, done most end-game content back in Vanilla, TBC and wotlk - Mostly as a mage, then resto druid and some druid tank. Played prot warrior in Legion for a bit.

Planning to hit 60 and look for a later raiding guild, so this sounds perfect!

I’ll join your Discord tonight if you’re still open for tanks :slight_smile:

P.S. I’m 32 atm - Not 25 like this Blizz forum says!

no worries buddy. log on the discord server and have a chat! :slight_smile:

I’ll be on tonight :slight_smile:

Hey! I have decided to reroll to my beloved Horde! Currently looking for a late night guild that will take me on. Your raid times sound perfect… kids will be tucked up in bed!

I am an experienced vanilla>wrath player (mained mage in vanilla then resto+ele shaman beyond that).

It will take me 6 weeks before i can be raiding though… what say you? :grin:

I should add that i would prefer to play dps since I was hardcore raiding as resto shaman and I have grid burned onto my retinas!

Happy to play anything you need between Mage, warlock, Hunter or rogue.

Either way i will be making a mage for gold farming so ideally that would be my main to keep things simple. Thanks!

hi mate. More than happy to have you. Please join our discord server and drop me a message! :slight_smile:

1 Like