Outland/Draenei RP guilds or events?

Ciao,

As the title says I’m wondering if there’re any RP guilds that have missions or events taking plays in Outland? It could be a Draenei guild or just any Alliance guild that would make sense (in other words not a group of lawless bandits)?

I’m new to RP, but have wanted to try it out for a very long time. With Chromie time I don’t see any reason to rush content and therefore have this idea to do the expansions in order. Am I alone or are there any other players stuck in time?

Hey you, welcome to RP then- especially Draenei RP!
I can recommend the following discord, it’s really useful to connect with the Draenei RP community apart from guild affiliations.

Apart from that, i think there’s currently 2 active Draenei guilds on the server, Order of Oronaar and The Shaur.

Only being able to speak for ourselves, you’re welcome to check us out further! We’re very active with daily RP and most of our events are Draenei centered. We’re Azeroth-based though often in Outland (we were there just last week for a member’s event chain).

Hope to see you around in the community soon! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Order of Oronaar is the go-to for Draenei RP, that is for sure. A word on the Chromie time: RP guilds tend to use main timeline / current timeline because it allowed characters of all levels to be together.

2 Likes

I noticed one called Solas an Dochas(?) not too long ago, though I haven’t encountered them myself. But yeah, draenei guilds aren’t quite abundant in terms of options.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.