Outlaw changes: great ideas once more EXTREMELY POORLY implemented. Has any dev played this rotation?

Gents in Bliz,
great ideas for the outlaw changes but none of you once more tried to get really involved in the game play of Outlaw.
We were based on the good will of procs of RNG and you added more procs. The crackshot is a very nice talent but the AUYS is ridiculous as the latter with 5% chance is extremely low
you are making a rotation which is not only based on procs but also largely unforgivable in an environment with constant movement.
Also you are making a rotation in OUTLAW which MUST utilize STEALTH as much as possible. Its just unbearable of how many things someone has to look up and take care of while also trying to stun, help on affixes, avoid stuff on the ground that mainly happen in melee range etc
If you dont up Ace to 10 or 15% or add SD cd reduction this is not PLEASANT TO PLAY.
Take as an example the opener BF → Stealth → AR → RB → SnD …tell me how will you do that on a chain pull in M+ ? you just cant stealth so whats the point of the talent UUH ? which by the way you have the same nod with…SEPSIS? REALLY?
Make sure you put someone to play and explain to you that this looks just…BAD

1 Like

The only things i do not like are:

Slice and dice
Removal of dreadblades instead of rework, intergate into adrenaline rush and make your next 5 sinister strikes fill combo points
Crackshot should reset the cd of between when you enter stealth too

That’s about it.

1 Like

Stealth shouldn’t be part of mid-combat. Stealth should be for the opener only. Give us a dedicated burst window button, sure, but don’t make it stealth.

You should just go play a warrior.
There 0 reason why you would make a rogue to play Outlaw.
This spec shouldnt have been a thing to begin with.

I’d say save your breath, EU forums are mostly dead, devs rarely look at it and to be fair, if you want to fix outlaw, remove RtB, make SnD baseline passive for all speccs, reduce the energy cost of sinister strike in general cause right now it costs more than the value of it is worth unless it double proccs (spoilers it barely does) and redesign outlaw as a whole to fit a better theme or just revert back to old combat, no one asked for outlaw and no one wanted outlaw, dreadblades was fun but now it’s gone, AR have been reduced from 100% to 50% and given us some more energy with some attack speed, woopie, that was a dumb change too really.

Peersonally I do play outlaw, I am usually outpreformed by most classes with 3-5 buttons and I got more to keep track off and useless buttons that do next to nothing compared to being barely utility. Assassin is currently our better specc but even that is bloated and barely watered down in most aspects, Rogue feels more like a gimmick than an actual class at this point. (And yes I mostly just do pve/m+/raiding, pvp is prolly something else)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.