Outlaw Dps Help

Hello all i would like some advice on my gear / playstyle i have 400 ilvl but i only have around 12 - 14k dps in raids depending on fight.

When i sim my toon it says i should have around 20k and even when i roll 5 buffs i cant even hit these numbers? am i doing somthing wrong or do i have the wrong stats coz im really confused :S.

ive started to get more vers for my gear but i dunno how much that will help i always roll for both shark fin buff or the other one cant remember name or keep any 2 buffs.

Any help would be really appreciated,

Generally speaking outlaw will struggle compared to its counter parts on ST, if you look at alot of logs its mid tier for ST fights, you basically want to shine and shine hard on aoe parts of the encounter.

Stat prio is:

1. Agility;
  2. Critical Strike;
  3. Haste;
  4. Versatility;
  5. Mastery.

I see some people use a dagger off hand too? Idk what for but I hear its good? (Never tried it, cant comment.)

Buffs priority outside of adrenaline is as follows:

1. Ruthless Precision
  2. Grand Melee
  3. Broadside
  4. Skull and crossbones
  5. Buried treasure
  6. True bearing

when adrenaline is popped you ideally want True bearing up too for the CD reduction.

as for traits the only thing upsetting my sphagetti is the lack of a 3rd deadshot trait more than anything :stuck_out_tongue:. Ideally you want to replace your brigand blitz traits when better ones appear. - Refer to bloodmallet .com for traits on ST/Hectic add cleave as it basically gives you the TLDR for M+ and raiding traits.

I personally found simming target dummy gave me more realistic outcomes compared to simming for patchwerk since there isnt any boss bar mekkatorque where you get to sit that long on a boss for.

Use www. ravenholdt. net for the correct guide. For stats always sim yourself. When rolling for buffs, you only keep Ruthless Precision as single buff or any 2+ buffs, also BtE on cd, you will have probably at least 1 deadshot or ace trait.

I believe vers is better than haste, especially with brigand blitz trait for ST

I mean its your word vs people who theory craft / play at high tier for a living, most of the stuff I reguritated is sourced from Icy veins or blood mallet. And generally speaking brigand blitz is considered low/mid tier trait when simmed side by side against the rest :stuck_out_tongue:

1 trait of brigand blitz is actually very good for single target damage. Brigand blitz effect will decrease tho depending on how much haste youve got.
If youre alrdy high haste stacked, brigand blitz will not be the best. If youre running low with haste, brigand blitz will be powerful. Only 1 trait though. Stacking this trait is bad. Even on hero damage, its listed highest as singular trait to have for st.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.