Outlaw is OP DPS

Both my ilvl 420 Hunter and Paladin bring in 94k ish DPS, But a 424 Outlaw Rogue is pulling 118k Dps, I’ve done a Sim on all 3. How can blizzard be this bad at balance? I just returned to game and Paladin was powerful now it’s been somehow nerfed to crap again.

I’ll have some of what you’re having

94,597 DPS

Dwarf Beast Mastery Hunter ilvl 420

92,674 DPS

Human Retribution Paladin ilvl 422

118,113 DPS

Night Elf Outlaw Rogue ilvl 424

Ran in Raidbots using No Buffs pre-set, 5 min dungeon slice.

Besides of dungeon slice being unreliable for actual DPS measurements, I’ve seen BM hunters blast much harder than that in M+.

It’s really hard to say anything without knowing the setups (talents/items etc.) of all 3 parses.

First and most horrible mistake taking dungeon slice tbh.

1st:

I dont see the issue, the only thing Rogues has is dmg, the pala and Hunter brings way more to a group. The other thing is, that atleast BM might be the worst spec of the hunter, go Survival and you can do the same if not more then the Rogue.
On top of that it will be done with just putting you’r head on the Keyboard.

2nd:

What are the difference in trinkets ? do one of them have set items over the other ?

I miss when Rogue was fun.

Combat Rogue was such great fun. I was main Rogue from classic up to Legion. Cant stand Outlaw.

But how is the ingame performance?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.