Outlaw rogue secondary stat scaling

Fix it.

It’s clearly really bad.

You could make mastery like multistrike was, so basically when you hit you have a chance to hit again.

Cooler than main gauche, same effects, but more and better.

Ps: Since this is about outlaw anyway i might as well drop this here. Make bte cd reset when you gain stealth.

Would make it fairly more forgiving honestly, as right now it is not… at all.
And it wouldnt actually add much for an otherwise already correctly playing Outlaw either

1 Like

What’s your point though?

The point is to make it more forgiving/less annoying to deal with, and it wouldn’t impact anyone in a negative way, like at all, good players would like it, bad players, less reliant on addons, there is literally no downside to this.

What are you even trying to argue?

Are you just being a contrarian for the sake of it?

Just answer yes or no please, don’t try to justify your reasoning, because frankly speaking if you’re arguing that it should not reset the cd for whatever reason, you’re effectively arguing that outlaw should be less fluid than it could be, and more hard to play so you can stroke your ego about how good of a player you are. There are no other possible reasons to this.

If the answer is no then why even make that comment? If the answer is yes, then there you go, your opinion can just be ignored if you have no actual point, and you’re just being a contrarian for the sake of it.

Wow thats quite the kneejerk reaction.

Would you rather we all ignore the thread then? Maybe you should be a little more appreciative to people onboarding an idea. Then again it also kinda seems that you are having a hard time deciphering if thats what I was doing or not.

My reply was a simple “yeah, that’s pretty good” with a little more depth. You’re welcome.

2 Likes

Then sorry.

I have trouble sometimes understanding when someone is mocking me or being serious, usually you would understand this by voice tone, but on written form it’s more difficult.

I thought the argument you were trying to make was that since a good player doesn’t benefit from this as much as a bad one then they shouldn’t do it because screw the casuals, even though this change literally has no downsides.

Iv’e seen quite a few players think along these lines, so i just assumed you were one of those.

Not necessarily stealth, but certainly when entering a crackshot window.

I’ve explained the problem and reasoning here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/please-make-the-crackshot-window-remove-the-cooldown-on-between-the-eyes/1722959

(time for EU and US forums to be merged tbh)

1 Like

Well, but entering a crackshot window is entering stealth, they could make this interaction only apply when you actually have the talent, but ultimately it would be: You enter stealth? BTE is reset.

Also yea they should unify eu and us forums, there is literally no reason to.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.