Outlaw Rogue

Why is noone addressing this abomination of a spec?

Unkillable due to ridiculous CDR
Insanely high damage
Endless CC

!!!

17 Likes

Probably because the core aspect of the spec is to play around restless blades.

Kyrian makes restless blades reducing Cd super fast due to echoing reprimand and the vanish legendary.

I don ‘t think they will change anything without killing the spec, it’ s way too rng already but Imo they should remove vanish leg cause it’s just insanely op and toxic but they probably won’t do it.

Cdr is imo one of the most busted things in arena. Everything cdr related is generally OP

9 Likes

I don’t know, I think maybe people haven’t caught on yet, but Outlaw is the most busted spec in the game right now by quite a margin. This isn’t just my opinion, Swapxy and Zeepeye spoke about this on their stream. Outlaw is an absolute abomination, literally an immortal tank with insane cc, damage, infinite CD’s… Rogue just needs a nerf.

2 Likes

it is really hard to balance outlaw and sub without rly killing the specs. but i agree outlaw is way too strong and imo they should defo focus on their tankyness like for example having perma feint and enduring brawler giving 20% more stam plus chance on sinister strike procs
i rly believe the damage is insanly high but still somewhat okay what rly makes the spec take over rn is the cdr which makes our cds nearly untrackable. i think shadowdust leggo is a bit too much. i would wanna suggest nerfing all the borrowed power like echoing reprimand plus unity with shadowdust instead of restless blades for example cause i believe those would be nerfs that could kill the spec even for the next expansion

Yea, CDRs and tons of DMG modifiers are not healthy for this game. It’s just hard without tons of weak auras to track that and know what is going on for people that are not 100% familiar with each spec in the game.

Only way to deal with them as SV has been to keep diamond and steel trap on outlaw and just focus on the healer because he has too much uptime on feint and evasion just like dh with blur on 1min cd and tons of leech and 2x blurs with hpriests and you would need a synchronized cross cc from your partner which is rarely the case playing lfg

In a perfect world you would get chastise on the kill target the moment you trap healer so the target couldnt use defensive

But due to outlaws funny cdr mechanic right now they sometimes have kidney even for the both of you :joy:

The peel they can provide for their healer is quite insane with disarm, gouge, short blind and stuns it is truely amazing

I was playing my warlock yesterday and I got double kicked by outlaw. First on shadowbolt and then hand of guldan right after… Disgusting.

1 Like

Evasion on 12 sec cd, Lasts 10 seconds :stuck_out_tongue: Easy clap

2 Likes

Great game designs much success :rofl:

Laughs in improved speed talent;

Jokes aside, it is quite broken; For a spec with this mobility, tankyness and cc to also have big fat damage windows every 40ish seconds is beyond disgusting; Not even mentioning the 4piece bonus which is bonkers;
Double legendries kinda break the game, some classes/specs benefit massively from it at the expense of others, while others are left in the dust the rogue kyrian legendary being a great example of this.

Very over tuned in regards to cooldown reduction and damage, which discourages tactics and timing in favour of just brute-forcing your way through things to overwhelm people with sheer oppression which is never healthy

That said, while also being aware of my bias considering it is my favourite spec I think gameplay wise it never felt better, considering tempo and decision making

if outlaw is good the games becomes unaplayable for some specs, you can be 60iq and still win as outlaw cuz there is no way to punish , outlaw can randomly evasion waste his cloak and disarm but still u wont able to get him and hell get cds back in a blink of an eye;ld

and blizz dont forget to buff them again next pach

It’s actually insane that Blizzard is not addressing the issue of Outlaw rogues in arenas. They HAVE to nerf it, especially the CDR. It’s killing the 2v2 bracket.

1 Like

and we get a healer class in the next expac with the acccess to “time magic”… I wonder…

Also dont forget the ability to fly and dh like mobility kinda :slight_smile:

I predict its going to be the most broken class entire expansion like every new hero always

3 Likes

Outlaw is definitely strong but then again its no shock given most classes need some form of balancing, most cases being dps or off healing but yeah :rofl:

1 Like

Hunters and to a lesser extent rogues have murdered the 2v2 bracket for the entire xpac, and they haven’t done anything, so I wouldn’t hold out much hope.

1 Like

up date blizz. buff rogues and espasialy outlaw. for pvp. and maybe make new speck for rogues that also will be broken.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.