Outlaw wishlist/Ideas for the War within

Hey, I took the trouble to put together a few things on the topic of outlaws for in war within. I apologize in advance for my English, but I also hope that you like one or two things on the topic (I’m well aware of that One or two abilities are exaggerated but you can just present something and have a look) these are individual changes that are intended to stimulate dissatisfaction in mastery and hitcap in areas such as ST burst and a few things have been brought in that you would want as a rogue like a raid buff (OLD/NEW).
I repeat again, these are simply ideas that were thrown into the room and I am fully aware that never all of them will be taken away, if anything is taken at all :D.

-New mastery: MULTISTRIKE every attack also hits depending on the (level of your mastery) ‘‘Basic values ​​is 5%’’ Use your skills to additionally attack hit opponents, the value is increased by your mastery. Multistrike replaces all dependencies for main, especially fatal flourish
-Adrenaline Rush baseline with the Improved effect also ADDITIONALLY increases the damage of your MULTISTRIKE mastery by 30-50% AND DOUBLE the hitcap of your Blade Flurry ability.
-Talents that were based on Adrenaline Rush are replaced by Flagelation core ability (Lash increases your speed up to 50% per CP, your Tempo is increased by 1%) in place of Adrenaline Rush and Improved effect in place of Improved Flagelation.
-Improved Flagelation: Enemies are additionally hit by your lashes and each lash also increases your mastery and/or versatility by 0.5% up to a maximum of 25%.
-Specific poison specifically tuned to Outlaw called Cobalt
A poison that lasts 1h and applies a DoT to targets hit, which causes x% of the damage and stacks. When casting Between the Eyes, all damage is dealt immediately and increased by 200%. (similar to the 2 and 4 set from season 2)
-Ambush now affects the target or all targets when Blade Vortex is active, causing targets to take 10% more damage from your mastery multistrike
-Mark for death returns with the latest changes (change with triple threat)
-Arrow-fast slasher now increases not only your attack speed but also your critical hit value by 10%
-And finally add the coat and blankets in the villain tree (capstone with shadowheart)

-Bring back the crook’s cunning, increasing the critical hit value by 5% and the group’s critical hit value by 3%. (raid buff)
-Blade Flurry now hits a baseline of 9 targets and lasts 15s.
-Dancing steel is removed and replaced with greed
Greed :
When you use Dispatch, you will sometimes unleash a sweeping attack on all nearby enemies, dealing (119% + 119%) Physical damage and healing you for (Total health * .05) health for each target hit.
-Capstone talent: Dreadball Barrage: You launch multiple dread blades at the target location, dealing many damage and spawning animated dread blades to fight by your side for 20 seconds (capstone with killing spree)

-New Finishing Move Gunslinger:
Gunslinger: fires 1-7 pistol shots, these load again directly, the combo points on damage are increased by stacks from the hip, the ability is used while greenskin rods are active, all SHOOTS are boosted by the usual multipliers (capstone with bladerush)
Ability hits all enemies when blade whirl is active (softcap from 8)
Cd:45 sec cooldown Can be reset by restless blade
-Dexterity is removed and replaced by the existing set of 4 outlaws (DF S4)
-Akrobatikstrike returns in the outlaw tree (capstone with riposte)
-Precise Stitches is replaced by blunderbuss
Blunderbuss: When Sinister Strike an strikes an additional time, there is a 33% chance that your next Pistol Shot will be replaced with Blunderbuss. Draws a concealed blunderbuss and fires a quick shot at the target, dealing ((33.033% of Attack power) * 4) damage and reducing movement speed by 50% for 6 sec.

Fatebound
fateful ending:
zerreist das schicksal generiert sofort 10 stapel von hand of fate auf sowohl tails als auch head und addiert diese zum bestand dazu auserdem sind eure finisher für 30sek garantiert Edge Case danach verfallen jedoch alle bisdahin gesammelten stapel und der vorgang startet erneut. (5min cooldown resetabel with restless blades)

I hope you have fun discussing one or two things. Have a nice evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

First of all:
I also miss WoD multistrike you are not alone.

Now to the changes:

1. Making Adrenalinrush baseline is a good idea!
  2. I like the idea about a pistol and a Ambush capstone. They forced the pistols onto us, now they should at least make them more than a little proc!
  3. Dispatch should gapclose us with a 5yard range.

I took it upon myself to translate the Fatebound entry ;D:
Fateful Ending:
Rip Fate and generate 10 stacks of Hand of Fate, counting as both heads and tails.
Your Finishers are now granted Edge Case for 30sec, after which all Hand of Fate stacks degrade.
(5min CD with reduction from Restless Blades)

I think this is a good idea, but it could use a lower cooldown, maybe 3min with reduction from RB.

1 Like

That’s right, I was talking to a friend about it on Discord last week and well these were the results. I see your adjustments that way too, although with restless blades you would get just under 1 minute ^^

Yeah, but we want it to be used in nearly every big group pull in m+, and all the stacks you gain deteriorate, which balances it on its own. A lower duration could fix that, make it maybe 10-15sec so it is not too powerfull.

I completely agree with you, I just hope that Blizzard does something at all. So far I only see massive nerf hammers on an actual rework of S3. So I hope that they really have something planned and that something will appear in the next few weeks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.