Outleveling large areas of the map

So I’m a pretty new player, started a few weeks ago. During that time i’ve spent most of my time working my way through the questlines on Kul Tiras as when I started the game seemed to be promting me to go there first. At this stage i’ve worked my way through most of the obvious quests there and reached lvl 50 and so am looking at travelling to different areas to see what they’re like. Since i’ve been looking around I’ve found a lot of places are now a significantly lower lvl than my character so questing in these areas seems a bit pointless as they are all low level quests for me (have been going round parts of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms). Just wondering what other people have done in this situation, whether it’s better to start a new character and go straight to these areas so I’m the same lvl as them or if there’s a way to have my character be of similar lvl to the enemies again.

The most usual thing is to continue on to level 60 in Shadowlands.

Each expansion will now level one character from 10 to 50.

If you want to try another expansion, the best thing to do is to make a new character and do it on that. This way, you end up with several characters already levelled to 50!

Okay, thanks, didn’t realise that was how it worked. Shall have a look at doing a new character then :slight_smile:

Yes, a good chance to try out races and classes!

P.S. And this time you should have the option to go to a real starting zone instead of Exile’s Reach. Take advantage of that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.