Over 20 bgs played

well it just gets worse actually.
Since class balance and healer balance in bgs is so out of whack, not only the gear decides now but also what classes you got.
Problem first is that alliance mostly is also alot weaker in pve, so their gear is mostly crappy what I saw in bgs

another thing is that actually nobody cares about winning bgs anymore. To be fair, what is the difference now between winning or losing? You don’t get any rewards for either, except if you farm honor for whatever

1 Like

We got same 5 ppl premade against us twice last 2 hours , when we won , one of the premade guy made 1 lvl toon and called me s** of b*** , my friend in my premade said they are from my horde side community. Then suddenly same dude wrote my holy paladin best friend too. my holy paladin friend said haha someone gone crazy after 2 losses in a row. We both reported that guy for language to blizzard.

If you play good , you will make people crazy and they will make 1 level char and argue to you and people in your premade. Always try hard on bgs. Dont say its just random. You will make people crazy.

And no you will never get less than 13 wins out of 20 bgs when u reg alliance. Good players here too.

yes we still have some good players left, but mostly they don’t play bgs :slight_smile:

alliance bgs are really torture

1 Like

I win on all nations when I reg french , eu , german alliance , doesnt matter.

But first time I got insult against my mother. Same insult to my holy paladin best friend too.

Before bg begins , 3rd player in my group said they are from my community (5 players premade ) in horde side. They were premade. I respected them and after 2-0 when 9 minutes left I didnt camp their graveyard.

But one of the dude from community called both me and holy paladin friend badly.

In this case we both reported him for language.

For my recommendtion to op , always try hard on bgs. Dont give up like its lost. Those 5 player premade on horde side were +2k players not 0 rated people like 10 players guild premade.

This is the sign if you play good , you will make them sad.

Having just boosted an Alliance Monk, I’m currently sitting at 6 losses and 2 wins, which I guess is not terrible. (all the losses were Epic BGs too).

It’s honestly all RNG at this point really. I think Random BGs are like 50/50 generally but Epic BGs alliance lost most of the time.

You get Conquest points for winning. Honor points are irrelevant, but you can buy some nice 430 gear/weapons for conquest points, IF you’ve done all the cycle with 415 ilvl conquest gear.
But i agree with you, Blizzard should add better rewards for winning.

Random bgs always rewarded minimum ilvl of current patch since wotlk.

Arenas however given end game ilvl for pvp players.

For example I talk for wotlk. Random bg rewards 420 ilvl from vendor. Arena rewards were 445.

Now they removed both. 400 ilvl people queue.

Someone in the bg yesterday said report afk that 100k hp 2 players and kick. Thats what russians do and win every bg with report afk system.

We didnt tho.

I spit on you and your boosted monk ruining bgs for players who actually gear up to contribute, while you rely on others to carry you to victory

Nothing to do with RNG. Its about how much you try to win, contribute and play objective.

Which 80 % of players dont because they are lazy or undergeared and just dont care.

2 Likes

True , I get you sometimes on bgs you always contribute to your team even if it gets losses.

LMAO. Imagine actually taking Random BGs this seriously.

Also a side note. I know exactly how to play objectives, I don’t need gear to do that.

The only way Blizzard can fix this is by mixing Alliance and Horde players in bgs. People can say that would ruin pvp, but it is already ruined and it’s only gonna get worse.

2 Likes

There is no difference between alliance and horde players play style tbh. You get bad players on both. And horde often is worse if you have horde character. Maybe I have less friends to queue thats why.

uhm conquest points are also irrelevant.
I got 2 lvl 440 weapons 2 weeks into the season
the rest 440+ gear I facerolled 1h per week

so makes winning bgs still kinda irrelevant :<

yes you didn’t get high lvl pvp gear, but you did get the basic pvp gear which was kind of necessary to start pvping in arena for more relevant gear.
pve gear was good only in some slots mixed with enough resilience

1 Like

Well, if you only play BGs to get rewards, then yes. I play them for fun too :slight_smile:

https://ibb.co/FY56V6Q

Sorry for being tough on you when I first time I got you nimble. Second one went perfectly fine. Ur healing is not bad. You just heal people in lh entire bg. You made 9m healing with staying lh. You need to aid other bases as well.

Second bg we got you was seething shore 1500-100 win. Play with friends. And try to reg many many bgs. So you can understand the meta of the bgs.

Alliance has very few decent players left. The people who actually play this game and progress their characters moved to Horde. What’s left is people with 25 alts who use pronouns in their Twitter description and moan about mogs being too revealing, then join BGs with 81k hp and expect to be carried to loot. The faction has so few players who actually play and gear their characters it has become hard to near impossible to win BGs and Brawls.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/frostmane/Nimbledigits/pvp

looks normal to me. have to look at the big picture here to achieve the magical 50% :stuck_out_tongue:

He makes 10.000k healing approx when he joins my bgs.

There was a random hunter from argent dawn. He said calm down not everybody play bgs with mechanics. They think 10.000k healing on gilneas bg bring win. And I apologized from nimble. That hunter I dont know him. But I get him like 5 bgs a day entire week into eu bgs when I reg eu alliance with my german and russian characters.

He just needs to aid on both bases. Think about he stays lh entire bg and making 10.000k healing. Nimble I mean.

So, a little late to this thread.

I returned to wow ~1 month ago after being away for about 1y.

I returned to PVP and was annoyed at what felt like endless streams - and overall - losses vs horde.

I wanted to quantify that into data as we tend to forget when we win (nice emotion that pass quickly) vs when we loose (annoying, tends to linger a bit - keeps increasing as streaks do)

I wrote a simple addon which captures some simple data about bg played and how many wins each faction had in whatever BG and another small tool to parse and display that data.

The result is here for ~172 games played over ~2 months or so:

http://wow.skytech.dk/

Yesterday I had 4 loss and no wins as alliance which brought it up to exactly 50% wins for each side - otherwise iirc Horde had the advantage in the beginning up to around 50 played games, then alliance was ahead at some point by ~8 won games.

Anyways, it seems some maps favors diff factions - Korrak’s revenge most notably (also don’t have much data on this).

At least for me this is something I can use to realize that even if I have a lousy evening with many losses in row, then in avg for the games I play (play across a bunch of diff. chars - all allies) it tends to be very close to 50% wins.

I guess I’ll know more as the sample increase.

1 Like