P3 runes thoughts?

Simple question, what do you think?
I just looked through all the new runes in the talent calculator and i dont know.
I think lock and priest are the 2 biggest winers with the dot crit+felguard. Then shaman follows them with bonus sp/ap.
I think it would be time to change a few base class things as well, not just throw in new runes. Forexample freeking long cds warrior got 3x 30min cd abilities witch is ridiculous if we look at how powerful toys some classes got.

I was waiting for p3 on my lock because p2 runes were so underwhelming. I hope the felguard is as strong as it was on prepatch TBC. And that we can learn it before lvl 50. Locks have had the worst rune aquisition through SoD. Time to give them a break imo.

But so far: winners
Enh shaman (i loled a bit when Agrend says next phase will fix it)
Prot Paladin
Shokadin
Demonology warlock (Felguard. I do not think pandemic will do much for affli: weak base damage, no crit chance talent and no Ruin, so weak crits as well)
Shadow Priest

After a quick glance through the runes/datamines:
Shamans (SoD dev teams new lovechild) seem to get interesting/fun and good runes.
Mage deep freeze
Warlock felguard/unstable affliction seem nice
Paladin - Worst stuff ever
Warrior - Still dead
Rogue - Boring
Hunter - Melee hunter go brr
Druid - nothing special
Priest - 1 more pet added to their zoo (its the real sod pet class, sorry hunters/locks)