Paid but it says active game time is required

Title says it all. Related to my SEPA topic last time: I sent money to my balance and then paid with SEPA. I logged in yesterday. But today I Can’t login.

Check your payment history in your account and see if there is any issues listed. Also better to contact Blizzard through the ticket system for payment issues rather than the forums. The forum staff can’t do anything for payment issues. Normally with payment issues you can actually get live chat with an employee if you do it at certain times.

i have a couple chargebacks i guess i need to pay them. going to wait for blizz to reply to my ticket, ive explained most in the tickets i think.

Yep, You can actually get into serious issues with charge backs. Contacting them right away is the correct thing to do. They will ask you to pay them back 100%. That explains your issue though.

1 Like

I tried that but it didnt work somehow (edit: chargeback repayment failed). Im thinking i have another account also with chargebacks (honestly not on purpose) which might be linked to my current account. I wrote info about this in the ticket.

Can you escalate the ticket, choose the I still have a problem type option and explain that you have followed all the advice in the support document and that it says to contact them?

1 Like

They can close your account if you do chargebacks, I mean your WHOLE battle.net account and you will lose everything. It’s fraud if you do a chargeback on a payment you made and have buyers regret.

1 Like

maybe cos its weekend but otherwise i have no idea whats going on and what to do :frowning: i think if no reply i should call them? i didnt find the " i still have a problem"

A couple of chargebacks? Didn’t you say in your other thread it was 20 and you’d clearly done it knowingly. I mean come on mate, if you have ANOTHER account you’ve been doing it on too, why are you expecting for them to give you the benefit of the doubt? You need permanently banning and reporting to law enforcement in your country for repeated fraud.

1 Like

Bad news, they have no phone number you can call.

in random order: I’m a member of 2005. I never got suspended for in-game misbehavior or any other reason than the chargebacks. I’m willing to pay all the chargebacks. I’m not looking for a month of gametime but half a year, that’s what I tried. I uploaded enough money for the chargebacks and the game-time (there’ s still a problem but I explained that in my tickets with a possible solution). I changed my passwords so it should be only me who can access. I updated payment info. I asked to pay the chargebacks of the old account and lock it. I hope this is enough.

I’m eager to play again.

Hi there Hammingway,

I’m sorry to hear about the problems you’ve had getting this sorted, though as others have mentioned, there is little we can do to help over the forums.

If you tried already but couldn’t repay the charges yourself with the link Punyelf posted you would indeed need to contact support directly, though it sounds like you’ve got a ticket in progress already.

Should you need any further assistance, please follow up in that ticket directly and I hope you can get back up and running without too much trouble!

1 Like