Pain Suppression

I know disc has a lot of other problems but maybe its time to lower the cd on PS? Cheers Blizz

6 Likes

being a lock and having myself a 3 min defensive (not that im complaining about destru, but affli for example) its beyond me how bark/coccoon have such a low cd compared to these and die by the sword (warrior one).

Also most offensive cd’s being 2 mins its pretty stupid too.

3 Likes

Because except for Barkskin that is only usable on itself, they arent usable while stunned.

Also the difference on 40% and 20%.

Are we forgetting iron bark?

No ? Is it useable in a stun though ?

Is Barkskin useable on another target ?

I merely pointed out why PS has such a longer CD.

I don’t feel like that would fix much. They need to either give us some damage back or give us some mana regen.

Priest and Lock complain about defensive cds. What a crazy world we are living in.

2 Likes

3-min cd ps can stay but can we please have snare immunity on self pws like in the good old days and rapture off gcd because it is a freaking joke whoever thinks it was a good idea to put rapture on the global cooldown needs to be fired asap

It’s just on a 45 sec cd and increases healing on target. But sure, in a vacuum it looks awful in comparison, if you insist on playing that card. In actual gameplay it’s a different matter.

Doesn’t matter that it can be used in a stun. It’s trash. The only option to make it better is to waste major traits on it.

Still doubt it would make much of a difference to put it on lower cd. But I guess we could at least start competing with the other healers in cd spamming.

Rapture being on the GCD still makes zero sense to me.

I’d gladly take Power Infusion back, either baseline or as a talent so there’s some way of preserving mana more effectively when healing, dispelling or dealing that bit of extra damage.

Oh, and Fear Ward baseline again. It not being a thing is just as absurd as when they took Intervene away from Arms and Fury. Those are the abilities that can set players apart in their use.

That fits for many speccs and buttons. That also contributed to the pace slowing down.

Priests need love. :heart:

Id say it would be better to keep the same CD but increase the dmg reduction from 40% to 70%

Pain Suppression :smiley:

When Disc use it on himself, we just go through it. We only count big barrier as CD. Disc is too squishy, lowering CD on PS will not change anything.

Inmune to interrupts and silences, dont forget it.

Also lock is tanky as well, dc if have 3 min cd if have spammeable control, and self auto sustained shield, reduction, hp increase, stone and healing from coil.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.