Painting of Northshire Abbey

I’ve been playing much more Classic than I thought I would and it has spurred me into painting scenes around Azeroth, just for prints or backgrounds for portraits. I plan to do as many as I can

13 Likes

This is really great. Good job!

2 Likes

Thank you! I have a list of suggestions already for some more, do you have a favourite zone?

2 Likes

Oh my, this is fantastic :heart_eyes:

The details are amazing - Just to mention a few: I love the misty background, and the leaves on the trees :ok_hand:

And the colour choices are so good.

You are really skillful :hugs:

2 Likes

That looks great. Favorite zone? For me… Shadowmoon valley - WoD (not TBC.)

2 Likes

Lovely art :slight_smile:

Blackrock mountain from Burning Steppes perspective would look as epic as lone mountain from Tolkien books :slight_smile:

Onyxia Lair entrance works on imagination too…

Dire Maul dungeon inside (especially warpwood quarter garden) so majestic and sad.

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful :european_castle:

Oh, edit! My favorite zone is Teldrassil, but I imagine the colours might not be the most optimal for a painting. Auberdine/Darkshore? :slight_smile: (Big Classic fan myself)

3 Likes

This is stunning! As for suggestions, The Twilight Grove would be awesome :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you all so much for the lovely feedback and some awesome suggestions. I’m hoping to start another scenery painting after my next commission. Definitely getting a huge list forming !

2 Likes

Oh wow, truly gorgeous! Very beautiful!
Can’t describe how much i love this. :heart_eyes:

As for favorite zone? Well, one of them is Frostfire ridge. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thankyou Kump! I appreciate that :slight_smile: I am really looking forwards to doing a snowy scene, I might do some nearer the festive season

2 Likes

Wow!! good work! :smiley: i’t is incredibly beautiful and stunning art work

2 Likes

Thank you so much ! I’m hopefully starting a Duskwood pic in time for Halloween next ! Thanks for looking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is really amazing, good job!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.