Paladin 100-0 Can Not Be Healed

TBC SoD - Group with paladin and shaman vs. group with paladin and shaman.
I bet people would still cry.

I have. Paladins are stronger.

Because they’re not crybabies with main character syndrome like Paladins.

2 Likes

“slowly”

1 Like

Wrong, because they already got treated very well throughout SoD. Paladins got Ls nonstop, but let’s not mention hunters taking phase start Ls.
Shaman nerfs are irrelevant if their playstyle is still busted. At least it worked out for balance but now they are back to a playstyle like P1. Run and spam surge alongside 2 dots and starfall.

You really have to be joking. I play both horde and alliance on multiple chars and I can tell you I’d rather face paladins than shaman every day of the week. Thinking shamans are not as strong as the other 3 shows you don’t face them. Shamans are still above any other class in grp pvp.

1 Like

So have Paladins, you’re the second strongest class in the game.

Paladins got one nerf last phase, oh no.

And hunters received nerfs because their damage was overtuned. This is a fact. Pets soloing people in P1 was stupid. Hunters dealing up to twice people’s damage by spamming raptor strike in P2 was stupid. Hunters being able to lockdown entire AV games with traps in P4 was stupid.

Shamans are strong because they can use their tank rune in any spec for PVP (this shouldn’t have been allowed) and because of their utility. But you Paladins have just as much utility, you just refuse to use any of it on your teammates.

You’re all the same, you’re the solo players that think they’re the main character. A rogue is attacking a friendly hunter? No bro I’m not wasting my BoP on that hunter. Lay on hands? Nah bro, I need my mana.

Hunter is kiting friendly warrior? Nah I aint using blessing of freedom, you have charge innit m8.

I must admit this is spot on, bgs as alliance is horrible, 99% of the games those paladins dont even buff before start. Playing a paladin like its a warrior is the normal way it seems. Sadly, and thats why alliance is so bad in bgs. For every good paladin there are 99 :poop::poop::poop::poop: paladins, Wave is one of those 99 btw

2 Likes

Look at every phase since P1 and you will find that you are trolling.
P1 = Hunter/Druid/Priest > Shamans > Warlock/Mage > Warrior/Rogue/Paladin
P2 = Hunter/Druid/Priest/Shamans > Rogue > Mage > Paladin/Warrior/Lock
P3 = Hunter/Druid/Priest/Shamans > Rogue > Paladin/Mage > Warrior/Lock
P4/P5 = Hunter/Druid/Shamans > Rogue/Lock/Priest > Paladin/Warrior > Mage
Second strongest? With Hunters/Druids/Shamans existing? HA

Paladin as a DPS has been middle of the pack every phase or close to top 7. In BWL anything that is below the 90th percentile paladin with their only DPS spec are below classes that have multiple DPS specs. So much for balancing.
Paladin as a healer has been snd or third, mostly ahead of mage healer or top in MC.
Paladin as a tank was either top 3 or top 2, with ferals still existing.

It’s 2 nerfs, T1 on PPal got nerfed to 80% from 100%.
DL got a 8s cooldown, which is overkill and has affected PvP.
Paladins runes are either hard set due to needing specific talents (Holy Shock or Blessing of Sanctuary) or live with a crutch. Gbtl vs SS vs AoW in PvP is not a fun choice, all of them being equally as bad as the next one. There’s no abusive rune for PvP except Aegis for Reck bombing people, which in turn means no Divine Storm for the rogues.

Shamans can

• riptide heal on a 6s CD
  • circle around you with wolves, heal from wolves or AoE root
  • AoE with Flame Shock
  • Regen mana from a 1min CD and have a damage reduction ONTOP.
  • instant cast healing/damage.
  • Decoy/Grounding
  • Duplicate a damaging spell on a 60% chance or block for mana (which is better than healing for mana)

They never run OOM or die, issues paladin actually got if you gave a :poop:.
Shamans are not forced to select talents to be effective, a tank shaman with Riptide/WoE/Decoy/Burn/ShieldMastery is tanky, can heal and does DPS, whilst providing all other benefits from totems. If you believe only the tankyness is outofplace, you are wrong. A tank shouldn’t be able to heal 10-25% of his HP every 6s and be able to cast guranteed lavabursts at people close to 1.5k or even more.
Yet here we are, shamans doing 3 things whilst providing utility at the same time, paladin gotta lock in one + utility.

The only MC here is shaman actual delusionalists playing the victim card as the broken faction and class.

Not me but keep generalizing players on a class, makes you look pretty incompetent. You could make the same argument about giving decoy to your melee as horde but you don’t, how ironic. Rather protect yourselves on your busted class than help people.

more :poop: from the dude that shows his retail avatar YIKES.

How do you manage to post walls of :poop::poop::poop: ? Its really painfull to read so much trolling in one post.