Paladin class hall quest line - Legion content

Hey guys, perhaps I am being stupid but I am really struggling to figure out what quests I need to do to unlock the Paladin class hall for legion content. I am looking to grind the quest line in order for me to obtain the class mount but when I boosted my character I done the first part of the quest line obtaining the artefact weapon but then I moved onto BOA content and then abandoned the old quests.

Now I have no idea what quest I need to do to start the class hall questline and I have tried looking on Wowhead to point me in the right direction however this is no help.

Anyone able to offer some advice?

Hello there!

It requires you to complete the Broken Shore Questline. :slight_smile:

I believe you should be in Dalaran, and move around a bit. An NPC comes to you and offers you a quest, to return to order hall and continue the campaign.

Hope it helps!

That’s the issue I have, when I was first ported to Dalaran a NPC did walk up to me and gave me a quest but I then abandoned it now I don’t know where to get the quest from or what its called.

Did you try leaving Dalaran then going back?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.