Paladin LF Guild for shadowlands

After a bit of a break, I’m looking for a guild to settle into for shadowlands.
I would prefer 2 nights a week and would need to have the raids start no earlier than 20:30 server time.
I’ve played since vanilla and have raided since TBC in varying degrees ranging from hc only raiding ( or equivalent) to mythic clears. I have tried out most classes over the years, but have mainly stuck with paladin and druid tanking and healing. I’m happy to pick up either role on my paladin and will be leveling my bear as an alt.
Looking forwards to shadowlands I would like a guild that I can settle into and have people to play with, It would be nice to not have to pug dungeons, etc.
My preference is for a laugh and a bit of banter in a non toxic environment.

If this sounds like I would be a good fit for your guild, just drop me a message or leave your details below.

Samcaekz#1720

Hey there you sound like someone who may fit in well with our guild. We currently raid 2 times a week (and will do the same in Shadowlands). We are a casual group and always seem to have some M+ dungeons going on throughout the week. We have a discord that normally has a few people chatting etc. We normally raid Heroic content and if we have time some early Mythic bosses.

If your interested contact me via Battle.NET: Justrix#21257

hi there, i did actually look at your guild ad but it looks as if you are only looking for dps currently?

I am actually now looking for an additional healer (A paladin) no less. So feel free to get in contact if your interested.

I normally recruit healers via different methods thus no mention in our post :slight_smile:

Hi. We seem like we would be a good fit for each other. If so please let me know. (A-EU) {Fates Reforged} Heroic/Social Guild Recruiting Now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.