Paladin population

Sooo many paladins holy sh*

anyone else feels like this is getting out of hand?

1 Like

On Giantstalker Paladins make 1/4 of the entire population. It’s funny though.

50% of server populations are paladins and DKs. Going to be fun to roll for that plate gear in naxx. Not to mention some warriors on top

Need more Paladins

Booster class first I guess ?

Paladin and DK are of course very popular, but its not like everyone will be maining one,

Idk about paladins, but DK population will heavily reduce. It’s just people leveling easy 70 alts right now.

doubt it,

DK Is heavily overpowered. to stack, it was the most popular class played throughout WOTLK. i doubt people are going to reroll off meta.

As soon as people find out ret is far from being OP, and that they don’t want to tank or heal, they’ll switch back to something else.

NB: yes ret is OP in terms of dps in ICC, but that’s a long way ahead.

To be fair it is a one off unique thing to be able to do TBC content at lvl 70 as DK

1 Like

I’ve played on wotlk pservers over the years, it’s always the same, dks OP, lot of dks early, then it heavily falls off and people look for dks.

Dks are just generally not that fun to play for most people with having to keep up diseases, and competing on plate gear with all other people. And they fall off after Naxx and Ulduar, when other classes start getting OP.

Everywhere I look it’s DKs. I did some group quests in Zangarmarsh and grouped with 4 DKs, more than once, I was on a Shaman.

I boosted a paladin, cause leveling one sucks. Zero regrets

Pala is the wotlk version of tbc shaman tho, might be 4-5 in 25 man raid

Botting with prot paladin afk farming old dungeons for gold at 80 is the easiest and best gold option for real money traders, just report every paladin you see for boting and you will see your mailbox starting to get filled with “actions taken” from blizzard gms

And then we will cry that there are so many bots that are not being banned and so many people that are crying about being false banned? Yeah such a smart idea

the axe legendary doesnt help tho

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.