Paladin set appearance in The War Within

What on earth were you thinking when you designed it… The shoulders are horrendous! I know Paladins have many decent tmogs but, my god, the new set is hideous.

Thoughts, fellow Paladins?

3 Likes

I don’t know if it will look any better with the helm, but so far the wings ruin it.

I dont like it either. Imagine it on a dwarf.
Prot paladins running around in cute wings and silky outfit.
But at least, the set doesnt contain pink g-string or mini skirt. Yet.
That shoulder is hideous.
I see heart shape on the front (chest), heart shape on the back. With the shoulder, the whole set has a hearth shape.
It looks so gay.
I think this set is an insult, lol. Maybe its a priest set, but they posted it as paladin set, by mistake. Lets hope!

The only good think about this set in my opinion: I like the purple-yellow color combination. But ofc I ll never wear it.

1 Like

But think of the opportunity! This set + transmog back wings + four wings glyph. That’s 8 wings! 8! That’s a lot of wings!

2 Likes

Which should only be acquired when consuming Redbull. >:(

1 Like

Redbull adds 2 more wings, and if a holy priest wings you, it’s 2 more. 12 WINGS! IT CAN’T POSSIBLY GET BETTER!

2 Likes

xD I’m hoping the derpy face and bald head ruined the looks of the shoulders, but I ain’t getting my hopes up.

Jokes aside, I also do not like the set. But given that in DF, paladins had 3 sets that ranged from fairly good to good, I think a bad set can be endured in S1. Surely a banger in S2.

1 Like

In my humble opinion, just make adjustments to the shoulders. Put those wings way down. Like, way, way down. They are really hideous like this. But everything else looks nice.

1 Like

What do you mean? You don’t want to run around in the old Priest T5?