Paladin set look

ah yes the choise is between goofy, ugly and boring

Blizzard please, look at the result for S3. Let this be a lesson that some set appearances really are NOT up to par

All these paladin sets should be deleted from the game. So ugly and boring. Just let Tomkek’s reworks slip into the game instead. There is my vote.

1 Like

wrong, doesnt work. it keeps the LFR appearance after catalysting 450ilvl. so no you cant get s2 mythic transmog, which is why im voting season 2

Season 1 isnt even a paladin set, but a shaman plate set (honestly I have this issue with all s1 sets, its 50 shades of shaman)
S2 is fortunately back to class fantasy, but imo was nothing special
S3 wins by default for me, even with the shoulder swords
But thats mostly because I dont use full sets and I feel like s3 has more usable pieces for mix and match style transmogs

All 3 sets are terrible, but s3 would have been dope if the shoulders were good. Imagine big shoulders to give the regal vibe like the crown. So ye kindly asking to make a new set :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

S2 is winning as it looks like :stuck_out_tongue: I prefer S3 but anyway xD

S3 set look is way better

Run S2 mythic transmog runs.

The only good set winning the vote. Not surprising at all lol.

All the sets look pretty bad tbh, the fact that they’re not only recycling set bonuses but also set styles is kind of a joke tbh

1 Like

I agree that we should be able to get the season 2 priest tier set

1 Like

None, I’ve hated all 3, they dont look like Pally sets. Can we get the S2 priest set instead

1 Like

Wait, wait, wait!! Your giving people a reskin of old stuff and you call that content??..
:joy: :rofl:
You sponsering Apple??..
Glad my sub is running out!..

Good job Blizzard. Keep up the good work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.