Für diese Klasse wünsche ich mir in Saison 4 das Aussehen aus:

Para esta clase y en la temporada 4, me gustaría el aspecto de la temporada:

Pour cette classe, dans la saison 4, je préfère l’apparence issue de :

Per questa classe, nella Stagione 4, vorrei l’aspetto del set della:

• Season 1 / Saison 1 / Temporada 1 / La saison 1 /Stagione 1
  • Season 2 / Saison 2 / Temporada 2 / La saison 2 /Stagione 2
  • Season 3 / Saison 3 / Temporada 3 / La saison 3 /Stagione 3
0 voters

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/488975/1

2 Likes

Sadly I would say the priest set from season 2 but I guess paladin season 2 is a decent runner up.

12 Likes

The season 1 set’s eyes are not even aligned. Its actually floating on the forehead.
The season 2 set is just a recolored Shadowlands Revendreth set.
Season 3 looks alrightish, just can’t get over that loooooong shoulder blades.

Abstaining from vote, make new transmogs. Make new set bonuses. This is just disrespectful of the playerbase. Ill probably unsub until new expac.

13 Likes

You can still farm S2 and S3, through world content or through m+ and raid. I say S1

1 Like

Hi kaivax this is a good step in the right direction can you please also make tier sets secondary not change and make them stay the same as the piece you put in to the catalyst?

explain to me how you’re supposed to get season 2 mythic transmog right now?

1 Like

i think s3 set looks the best. S2 is way too big shoulders and a robe…

1 Like

I’m optimistic that my favorite armor emerges victorious; envisioning how stylish it would look in a different shade!

no more skirts! vote for season 1 aspect set

Season 2 set looks absolutely top tier.

1 Like

Priest set from S2.

4 Likes

Personally don’t really love any of the Paladin sets from this expansion, voted S1 since that is more of a hazzle to farm appearances for, but honestly, I don’t care much, I will be transmogging it away to something better anyway

1 Like

better then nothing for 9 months- a year

Paladin Sets

6 Likes

red set from s1 is the best, gimme

1 Like

You mean you will not create a new design for season 4 ? O.o
Are you serious? It’s a pity i’ll have to farm again old raid to find good transmog…

1 Like

Please, I beg you, GIVE US THE S2 PRIEST TRANSMOG !!! IT SHOULD BE A PALADIN SET !!!

2 Likes

Time rift/dreamsurge weekly currency items. Upgrade them to the correct ilvl first for mythic level and then catalyst them.

You have to upgrade them first, as after catalyst they become season 2 loot and cannot be upgraded further.

3 of Awful Anyway Just if you Can rework Judgement Set or High lord or Just you can Make Paladins Like Archangels On Diablo For once Please Make Paladins Look Majestic Not like Crusaders soldiers On 14th century Come On Guys We Deserve better Stop Do not Let These Sets Repeated Again Damn it

2 Likes