Paladin Ulduar 10-man Belt

Dafuq is going on with the Ulduar 10-man Plate Waist for the Tier collection?!

Why is it not dropped in the same Expansion that its suposed to be in and from the set thats from Wrath!.

How does this even make sense?, cuz now the belt have a 1.5% drop chance of mobs in Grimrail Depot.

I’ve ran the dungeon on mythic for atleast 120+ Times and no Belt.

I’d like to hear it from someone from blizz how this actually makes sense!.

Does this mean that Paladins couldn’t complete their sets from Ulduar but had to wait all the way to WoD?! as Wrath was CURRENT EXPANSION
If not!, explain why it was REMOVED from the Ulduar Loot Table!

I need a answer to this as it makes absolutely 0 Sense!

It makes perfect sense.

This belt literally didn’t exist until WoD, there was no belt for the Ulduar Paladin tier before then, Blizz added it to make the set more complete. Though instead of adding it to the Ulduar loot table, they used the model for a BoE epic in what was then current content.

This belt is actually a Draenor world drop, it has nothing to do with Grimrail Depot, it can drop from literally anything that gives loot in Draenor. Since it is BoE it can also be bought/sold on the auction house.

They’ve been doing this for quite a while now, other examples: -

• Rickety Belt - Ulduar 25 man Paladin belt - Molten Front dailies added in 4.2.
  • Ricket’s Gunshow - Ulduar 25 man Paladin bracers - Molten Front dailies added in 4.2.
  • Coldstep Sandals - TotC Mage boots - added to the Burning Crusade Timewalking vendor in 8.2.5!
  • Sleetguard Warboots/Greatbelt - ICC 25 normal Death Knight boots/belt - added to Island expeditions in 8.1
1 Like

I’m fully aware of this, but according to WoWhead the chances of it dropping on Mythic Grimrail Depot from the few goblins at start is 1.5%.

And if there’s a another spot with the same drop rate - Better drop rate, please im all ears.

This feels abit like a excuse, there’s sets out there missing Shoulders etc, so i dont agree with this, if it wasn’t in Wrath it shouldn’t be counted toward the Tmog Set.

This would be a thing, However it’s really never up on Tarren Mill, and if it would be up so would it go for about 85k - 110k Gold.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.