Paladins bubble DPS too HIGH! (P3 Also)

I dont need bubble, give me passive damage and crit reduction like Way of Earth for shamans and give me the wotlk art of war for instant heals than remove bubble. Who cares? Still the 5 min cd defensive is the problem when arcane mage can 1 hit others once every 2 min with 2 buttons.

I agree with this.

You cannot give the immune class decent DPS.

Nerf bubble, make it dispellable like BOP and make it so the paladin cannot attack from inside it.

Then and only then can paladins have decent dps.

1 Like

Since you avoided the question I will take that as you would not be in favor of another class being able to become immune to damage while at the same time being able to deal damage.

Sure, you can have the p3 version that requires a shield equipped :grin: oh and you won’t be able to use crusader strike with it, sorry.

I would argue that ability is quite busted as well, but the mage can be killed, and if I remember correctly it’ll be OOM after using that ability. OOM mage = dead mage. Also I don’t see many mages using it, but you do see bubbled paladins going around killing people everywhere you look.

3 Likes

I’m not going to argue with you, after you used to appear under every topic, one might think you have an idea of ​​what you’re talking about, but you don’t.

Who and when ?. All i see in bgs is 90% horde winrate vs alience 10% :woman_in_manual_wheelchair::man_in_manual_wheelchair::person_in_manual_wheelchair:
I gess we play diffrrent verions of sod client :rofl:

1 Like

My point was that if you are fine with other classes having the same ability as you to do something then it is probably not a broken ability. If you however are not fine with that it means one of two things: the ability to do so is fundamentally overpowered and shouldn’t exist, or it needs to be balanced in one way or another, the latter being the entire point of the OP.

Dealing damage while immune to it might have been fine in vanilla when paladins as a matter of fact did very little of it. But this isn’t vanilla, and the state of bubble is not ok.

3 Likes

Pala deals most dmg from seals and autos i dont think 100% attack speed slow helps them somehow

Ok I’ll ask you a similar question. Would you be ok with any other class besides paladin being able to become completely immune to damage while still being able to deal damage to you?

1 Like

Shut up whining about PvP.

Horde has 90% win rate vs alliance in every bg you are in, most likely, I don’t doubt this is your experience.
As for the experience of everyone else skill and the willingness to work together makes the difference, the quality of players matters a lot more than if they picked Alliance or Horde.

On topic: when paladins could only judge their seal and swing 2-3 times during Divine Shield it wasn’t that big of an issue. Now with crusader strike, exorcism, divine storm, and judgement and melee ,that they had before, the pain train is only running at 3/4 steam towards you, meaning you will still get flattened, if you are not prepared.

With how SoD has been going this far I wouldn’t be surprised this not being looked at but I am impressed by the paladin theatrics around this subject, bending and twisting into impossible shapes to avoid the issue as if it is nothing special, truly masterful.

1 Like

paladin in bubble is good for sure, but not as nearly as good as some other classes. Check the logs and you would notice that it is faar from as popular as it was in p1.

1 Like

pallys arent broken, bubble can be outplayed, l2p and skill issue tbh.

This dude is so full of sh*t it’s insane.

I’ll draw out his regular encounter with paladins:
“Omg a paladin, go rogue go!!”

• goes stealth, uses sprint to reach the paladin and sap so he can open.
  • cheap shot, kidney, evasion after so he isn’t damaged.
  • Fails to kill the paladin, cause skill issues
  • Paladin stuns him, starts damaging him
    “Omg, I can’t kill him!!!”
    Tries to use sprint: on cooldown
    Tries to use evasion: on cooldown
    Tries to use vanish: on cooldown cause he probably used it to lose aggro on a mob a minute earlier.
    “Can’t use Blind, f**king immunity OP!!!”
  • Dies

Skill issue, period.

1 Like

Issue with divine shield is the same as every melee having a high uptime on target when pvp has 0 attention from devs.
They finally decided to make pvp sets on lvl 50. When people will have decent amount of hp, many issues will be solved.

You got bated by Shivette (garbage ench who denied the inevitable). Dude spammed every shaman topic with whataboutisms, trying to derail topics into “nerf other class”. What did he achieve? Rockbiter gets fat 90% ap nerf, WoE is tied to shield. Someone has to wake up to a cruel reality of actualy dieing fast when p3 comes.

Ok so this is just show how paladins need a buff.

Even with this so “broken” spell it still feels terrible compared to shaman and basically other class in the Game . Yeah i agree paladin needs buff

I don’t mind, give me shaman enhance survivability and you can get rid of my bubble anyday

4 Likes

I don’t think the bonus HP will be enough, caster spells simply overscale malee abilities (except multilate xD) and malees have 0 protection against big**** spell crits. Also with malees u have limited uptime and most casters are tanky as hell now. Priest have 15% dmg reduct from shform +innerfire+shield+dispersion, good luck to kill it. Warlocks in meta
base tankiness with this uninterruptable drainlife+full instants
 Balance is also strong, some bad mages crying sure cuz they playing with a full pve spec but even a mediocer frost mage can eat all malees easily.

So shaman then? Becasue even with bubble shamans still smoke paladins.

2 Likes

Not even being able to heal themselfs to full health, while having offensive abilities, is overpowered for hybrids.

Not even being able to do full burst while at the same time keeping you fully stunlocked is overpowered for a rogue.

Not even being able to do full bursts while at the same time being out of range is overpowered for a caster

and so on, and so forth.

People act like that 10 sec bubble every 5 min is the most imbalanced thing in the world, while I bet most Paladins would trade it for a gap closer like other melee classes. Its almost tragicomic seeing them running after people who have the brains to understand they can simply outrun them and ignore them.

3 Likes

There’s already a topic about this made by the same person, why is this here?
If you can complain about a paladin killing you once every 5min imagine if I had to cry about a mage killing me 3-4 times every 4:50minutes.
Also, seriously
 if you get killed by a paladin even with DS up, you should really step up your game, cause honestly, you already have the tools to deal with them. DS only extends the fight for 10sec vs a mage. Only warriors cant do anything about it, and probably hunters if you’re on top of them.

And yes technically a priest is killing you in dispersion, since his DoTs and the entire zoo he sicked on you is pretty much melting you. And the healing from VE is outhealing that 10% damage that’s going though dispersion. Only difference is dispersion is on a 2min cd
 how about that?

But I’ll humor you
 what do you think Divine Shield should do? Just let you heal to full? What’s the point of that
 you’re left with 0 mana, you’ve let your opponent escape cause you sat there for 5 seconds casting, and you’re right where you started, but with less mana and 5min cd. Maybe just prevent damage? Sure
 you’ve extended the fight for 10 seconds
 on a 5min cd and all you got was best case scenario your CS and DS off cd again. Or no
 wait
 I know
 like >50% damage reduction
 where you again did nothing impactful on a 5min cd, best case you tickled them some, worst case - you just used CS and DS on the last few seconds of bubble and all you got was 50% of the damage and 100% of the cooldown.
Almost every paladin out there hates bubble, cause of people complaining about it, and us not having any tools because of it.
You see those 10 seconds where you should flee, heal or pop a 2min defensive cd, instead of mashing buttons on an immune target, I see 4:50 minutes of being a punching bag for every class except warriors. And yet you’re the one complaining
 I’m lost for words.

2 Likes