Pally Macro Help

Hello, Can any one help solve my macro problem :slight_smile:
This macro works fine when i have a party member targeted, but when i mouse over using Vuhdo it announces in chat my current target IE the enemy target. Does any one know to make it announce my vuhdo mouse over target?

#showtooltip Blessing of Sacrifice
/cast [@mouseover, help, nodead][] Blessing of Sacrifice
/cast [@mouseover,exists][@target,exists][@player]Blessing of Sacrifice
/i 30% Reduced Damage on %t
/p 30% Reduced Damage on %t
/raid 30% Reduced Damage on %t

Grab Macro-Talk https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/macro-talk

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Blessing of Sacrifice
/opt [@mouseover,help,nodead] /gr 30% Reduced Damage on %m; [help] /gr 30% Reduced Damage on %t
1 Like

Thank you, i downloaded macro talk and it works, life saver been trying for couple of months now to solve this problem even posted on Vuhdo forms.
You’ve been a massive help thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Elvenbane,

I copied your macro but for Blessing of Protection, but it won’t work, it only cast on me and not others :frowning_with_open_mouth:
Could you please look at it and see where I made a mistake?

Thank you in advance!

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Blessing of Protection
/opt [@mouseover,help,nodead] /gr Your Immune to Physical damage %m; [help] /gr Your Immune to Physical damage %t

Syntax is correct. What keybind do you have it on and what is your Self Cast Key set to?

My keybind on Vuhdo is alt + right click and Self-cast in on auto. The Blessing of Sacrifice macro works with no problem just this one that won’t work

Regardless of whether Self Cast is set to Auto, if the Self Cast Key is set to Alt then any alt-modified macros will cast on yourself regardless of how they’re coded. Assuming your Self Cast Key isn’t already set to None, change your Self Cast to something other than Auto then change it back to clear it.

If it’s already set to None then something weird is happening. You could try adding /cleartarget [@mouseover,help,nodead] as the first line but that’s not required on my Pally.

1 Like

Another possibility is that you’re trying the macro on someone not in your party/raid.

Also…

You’re* :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tried setting it to non, didn’t help. Works for my guild mates too but not me, thank you for your help tho!

Lol I change it, English is not my first language. I have been trying it in groups, you won’t get any Vuhdo frames if you aren’t in a party/raid.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.