Pancakes with ice cream appreciation thread 🥞

So Pancakes with Icecream is one of the Seven Wonders in the world. You should try it it’s really that good. :pancakes: :ice_cream: :japanese_goblin:

4 Likes

Damnit, now I want some, and I can’t cook :frowning:

5 Likes

and what about brioches with ice cream? :wink:

2 Likes

well damn, that does look nice, but waffles and ice cream would be king right now

3 Likes

Looks like a “russian pancake” (blin/блин). I thought when people refer to pancakes they usually mean the puffy ones.

Fixxerino

I might get a lot of flak for this, but pancakes taste disgusting.

It’s like eating dry socks.

I’m not sure what pancake you ate to make you think that. Like was it a no sugar pancake or something?

Don’t know really, tried it like 2-3 times and just decided I’d never eat pancakes again.

I mean I get people who might think it’s sickeningly sweet but dry socks sounds like the opposite of that.

Those fat puffy ones aren’t pancakes. Pancakes are thin and flat.

2 Likes

Is this like a british vs american thing? I’m not a native speaker.

Why does no one here keeps in mind that I try to eat healthier?! I don’t know if you all seen a fat cat try to jump…
If I become fatter you are all to blame!

Well the USAians tend to get everything wrong, including pancakes. But I think the English does as well, from my time over there I seem to recall them calling proper pancakes creeps (WTH?), so maybe they call the fat ones pancakes too :no_mouth:

The Heroes of the Storm term is “minions”.

Oh wait you mean crepes? I mean one could argue that any cake made with a pan is a pancake, which includes crepes and blini/blintzes.

you mean crepes suzette with ice cream, something French

Yep, super dry.

Not a fan of ice cream with pancakes. They just end up a soggy mess. Both seperated are god tier though.

Looks a bit too manbun and turnups for me.

waffles > pancakes