Pandaren druid

I’ve read a post where Blizzard stated they want to make more class/race combos available, but they never mentioned a timeframe. I’ve always wanted to play a pandaren druid. In dragonflight I believe they opened up 8 new class/race combos. What is your opinion, will Blizzard upon up new class/race combos in TTW?

there’s a reply to a question like this on somewhere, i read it yesterday . it’s not happening anytime soon. apparently the hard classes are gonna take some time , not a prio rn

I’m guessing they will do Paladins next considering the ongoing themes will be related to the light.

Yeah
If anything Dragonflight with the Green Dragons and the Dream would have been been the ideal to introduce Druids to other races (not to mention the Shamans, basically everyone and there grandma was a Primalist and after their defeat and one of the Incarnates joining and becoming an Aspect the reamining Primalist could have follow her to Team Good Guys and find home in the Horde and Alliance)
This ship had sailed sadly
I don’t they would poke these classes any time soon and open them us to other races - narratively would’t really fit and for Blizzard that is enough excuse reason