[Pandaren RP] Pandaria Tavern Nights - 25/05 - Tian

Hello! :slight_smile:
I just wanted to ask if Temple of Yu’lon means the ingame location Temple of the Jade Serpent! Looking forward to join on my pandaren :slight_smile:

It’s the tavern under the bridge, right near the temple grounds. And of course, we’ll be glad to have you around!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the quick reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh and I’m sorry but one last question: is there a dress-code or outfit preference? :slight_smile:

None. People come in whatever they see fit, from fancy dresses to trophy Zandalari gear. What matters is the company.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to answer, looking forward to tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

The next day is on the 19th at the Tavern in the mists!

1 Like

This begins in less han two weeks! Hope to see a lot of Pandaren attending, new and experienced alike!

1 Like

Great company, I recommend checking out the Celestial Circle as a guild too.

2 Likes

This is tonight!

These are always a lot of fun! I’m always happy to see new faces around here!

3 Likes

Another great Tavern night on the 26th!

3 Likes

Ooh I was not even aware of such a community. Are most Pandaren Alliance? (I am Horde).

I will endeavour to attend on the 26th.

2 Likes

Ally and Horde are pretty much equal. And of course, we’ll be glad to have you around!

2 Likes

This is tonight!

1 Like

This month’s Tavern night will happen 23rd September, near Stormstout Brewery! Come one, come all!

1 Like

Less than a week left until the event!

1 Like

This begins in an hour!

1 Like

Another tavern night! Can’t wait for it! Always happy to meet new pandas of horde and alliance alike

2 Likes

This is this Sunday!