Pandaren Shadow Priest

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m here for your advice.
My favourite race in WoW is Pandaren and I love to play it as a Shadow Prist. So I’ve got an idea.
Pandaren priests didn’t know Light or Void for ages but both of those forces comes to people regardless of origin of their faith. That’s why, for example, Pandaren Priests can use Light without knowing it’s actual Light.
Pandarens are also scholars who could be interested in mysterious shadowy powers of Sha - Void. Thanks to years of selcontrol exercises they can perfectly control themselves and don’t go crazy because of void energy. At least not as fast as other races.

So. What are you thinking? Is this point of view acceptable in RP community?

3 Likes

I do not approve of this. Just keep the Void influence as steady as everyone else has it. Otherwise, sure, why not.

This is my take:
Why not play a more pandaren shadow priest with a more Gollum like personality? So there would be times when Mishinka would be a stoic pandararen, just like any other, and then there are those insane moments when Mishinka is consumed by void before she gets back to your normal self. Would make for interesting RP…
again this is just my opinion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.