Pandaria Beasts of fable completely reset?

So I do pet battles for leveling because I can’t bring myself to do the same quests a dozen of times.
Especially bfa quests fall hard on me because they always have the same structure 3 kill/collect/something then 2 kill/something then 1 kill big dude. Boring. Did it all on main and I do not feel like doing it again ever at all.
So I went back to Pandaria to do the pet battles. Eventually it will get me to 120, I’m in no hurry. Done this from level 70 or so, at least so I don’t pull mobs from Kun-lai Summit when I land on the Shrine…
And I arrive there now only to find I cannot pick up Beast of Fable chapters 1-3, I need to start over with it killing them all in one quest for the red panda that I already have and only can get once.
That’s 44k exp I won’t get today. Sure it’s only one day and I’m not too bothered by the exp loss. I am however bothered that my progress seems to have been lost.
I have already sent in a bug report, wanted to report here as well.

It’s this toon I mean btw.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.