Pandaria main quest "Scouting Report: Hostile Natives" bugged and broken

Hello!

I already made a bug report, but I am posting here in hopes of this bug getting some attention.

For those who might not remember or know, the quest “Scouting Report: Hostile Natives” is one of the main quests of The Jade Forest in Pandaria. I might be wrong, but as far as I know, you need it to progress in the quest chain.
You “listen” to the reports of a squad you deployed earlier that has just came back. You begin with Riko’s report as play as his point of view.

Right now, when you accept the quest, instead of being teleported as Riko to the place of the story, you get teleported as yourself and can’t do anything related to the quest. The quest marker is back at Riko and you have to get back to him. Even if you talk with him to tell you his part of the report and/or adandon the quest and accept it again, you’ll always get the same result.

As it stands, the quest is bugged and broken. It is impossible to complete it and progress through the quest line.

EDIT: I just noticed that this bugg has been reported a lot on the US forums.
Looks like this bugg was also known in the 8.3 PTR but still made it to Retail.
Good job, Blizzard.

7 Likes

Same problem here :frowning:

1 Like

Same here. Bugged quest.

1 Like

New patch. Still broken.

1 Like

and there is nothing we can do to manage it somehow?

1 Like

Hey folks,

We’ve received other reports like this and we’re currently investigating further. Currently we do not have a workaround or resolution available. Please make sure to continue to report any suspect bugs you find through the available in-game option .

Yeah encountered the same thing. Bug report is done and send. SO there is no workaround? Tried reloading, relogging and restarting with and without Addons…still f****d up…sadly

1 Like

yes still broken… bruh I just wanted to lvl

1 Like

I have the same issue :frowning:

1 Like

So do I. It makes my alt stuck!

1 Like

Also broken for me! Annoying much?

Same thing - Reported :frowning:

Still not fixed

1 Like

I have the same bug and it’s reported :neutral_face: