Parental control enabled being over 18

Wanted to migrate a character but couldn’t find the shop so thought it could be parental control but I shouldn’t have any parental control since I’m 22 years old. And when I tried to set up parental control to disable it, it said that my account has parental control enabled and when I try to manage parental controls I don’t receive any email. Please help.

Hey there Nivrim,

Unfortunately the Parental Controls aren’t automatically removed when you reach 18, but if you contact our Support Team to Disable Parental Controls, they will be able to look into disabling these for you :slight_smile:

First game I played from Blizzard was Hearthstone when I started university so I’m pretty sure I was already over 18.

Hey again Nivrim,

I appreciate that, however your account does sound like it has Parental Controls active, and if you’re not able to access the Control Page yourself, you will need to contact Customer Support on the above link to request for them to be removed.

I am sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause you but Parental Controls are an important safety and security measure, and we always need to confirm that they are being removed under the correct circumstances, which we’re not able to do via the forums.

Sorry again, but I wish you all the best and hope that they’re able to resolve this for you soon!