@party# macros

Good evening,

I play resto druid - mainly 5-man. I’m stuck in my ways and use standard raid Blizz raid frames apposed to HealBot or Vuhdo.

I have separate macros for me and tank (tank is always at the top P1, and i am always after P2), and use castsequence macros for party 3-5 (dps) for spot healing which are assigned to CTRL+mouse buttons (Naga) which is as follows:

Named: P3
#showtooltip
/castsequence [@party3]reset=10 Rejuvenation, Regrowth

Named: P4
#showtooltip
/castsequence [@party4]reset=10 Rejuvenation, Regrowth

Named: P5
#showtooltip
/castsequence [@party5]reset=10 Rejuvenation, Regrowth

The issue I have, is that when I try to cast the first Rej on P3 (opting not to cast the Regrowth), when I try to cast the Rej on P4 it will cast Regrowth (and vice versa), as if it is sharing the same ‘reset’ cooldown with the separate macro. My P5 macro wont acknowledge that I’m targeting a player and will not cast either.

Anyone know where im going wrong?

Might need a space between ]reset

Unfortunately not. I dont believe there is anything wrong with the macro format, the issue lies with it not working for certain @party# and the reset cooldown being shared with different macros of the same type

Heya Upskirter,

So the @Party5 part of the post is an easy misunderstanding. Your own group is made up of Player plus Party 1-4 . With @Party1 being the first character in the group other than yourself. So if your tank invites they are @Party1, you are second as @Player and then your 3 DPS will be @Party2 - @Party3 - @Party4.

3 Likes

Can we have babies?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.