Party sync pvp - stop

Fed up with seeing both Factions having lvl 60s in sub 60 BGs due to Party Sync - when you get sub lvl 60 DPS characters with twice the health of your sub level 60 geared tank its a nonsense - its an abuse and an exploit and not what party sync is intended for. There is usually at least 6-8 of them in Epic BGs - easily identifiable by HP and DPS output - just look at their team mates HP and it is obvious. I know scaling is in place but these guys have good gear etc which mitigates all of the disadvantages. Yeah they are lame, yeah they are farming honor/marks/rep etc and yeah they make it a ball ache for people to lvl via pvp on Threads of Fate. Blizzard ban it now or disable Party Sync for PVP.

4 Likes

I dont see the problem, people for years have made twinks to screw people over in pvp, how is this any different?

Difference is they stopped that and made it so Twinks can only fight Twinks and it was done quite a time ago. Are these guys so bad at PVP at their own lvl they have to farm low lvls = very lame. Blizzard are just so unable to think things through when they make changes.

2 Likes

It’s not abuse. It’s not an exploit. It’s designed to allow 60s to play with low lvl friends. Covenant abilities should be turned off yes. Scaling is out of whack. Yes.

It’s no worse than turning 60 and trying to PvP at ilvl 160.

Suck it up and just continue leveling.

1 Like

Oh great - ‘suck it up’ - there’s always one who has to come out with such a remark - party sync is intended as you say yes but its not intended to benefit players at the expense of other people’s enjoyment of the game - Blizzard did not anticipate how it would be abused in pvp i.e. RBG Glads farming honor easily for their upgrading. Your comment about gearing lvls at max 60 is also a sad reflection of how Blizzard are simply unable to balance anything or anticipate the outcome of their actions. Quite frankly you will get away with it at lvl 60 some of the time because your team will compensate to some extent - you can not do that at lower levels.

1 Like

People who use party sync in PvP should be banned for cheating.

5 Likes

If a rogue chooses to gank you over and over. It’s at the expense of the person being ganked. That’s how it works. Someone will always come out the other side better. Low lvl PvP is not meant to be balanced. Cooperative or serious. They can’t even do that with 60 PvP. Why would they care about party sync and it’s clearly accepted features.

Infact they actually lowered honor gains 30% in lower ones to try stop new 60s using it as an exclusive honor grind.

We all go through it. It’s the “mmorpg” part. Gear difference. Otherwise make all gear identical. An argument for another day.

Totally agree with your comments re low lvl pvp balancing but why make it even worse by allowing lvl 60s in to low lvl BGs? The honor nerf by 30% punishes genuine sub 60 players in a feeble attempt to stop a problem they created - how at all is that a remedy to anything? As I said Blizzard have terrible foresight and can’t seem to anticipate how players will manipulate and ‘exploit’ loopholes in their ill thought through decisions. I also admit that Blizzard have a lot on their plate with trying to shore up this expansion but they do seem to add to their problems and ours all the time.

Instead of banning it the solution is to scale 220 gear equivalent to heirlooms of the same level.

when gearing an alt u can get ur covenant abilities at lvl 49ish

shadowlands starts at lvl 48

I didn’t say otherwise?

I just said they should be disabled in lower PvP. And arguably max lvl PvP rated PvP.

Well something needs to be done for sure - whatever the remedial approach is, it need to make it unviable for lvl 60s to effectively twink in lower level BGs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.