Patch 10.2.7 - Guild Roster Broken

Got the same issue guild chat is bugged , and not showing online members .
I’m part of a small guild and i can see them in my friends list online and in guild chat none .

This problem came with new patch:

• When you log in, you can’t see full online roster.
  • You can see people on multiple characters when they relog on roster.
  • You see only people that log in after you.
  • You have no access to mobile banking (there is a message “you are not in a guild”)
  • As Guild Master or Officer can’t change Message of the Day in Guild (you can try it multiple times and sometime it works)
  • Message of the day spams on chat.
  • “Info” page in guild panel don’t work, sometimes there is empty space.
  • Sometimes you can’t change rank permissions (it’s gray and unable to click)

Please repair it, this is really broken and not helpfull if you want to gather people for raid, specially when you recruit new people to guild, they can’t see more people online so this is ditract…

6 Likes

Hello, can we talk to the chief QA officer of this small indie company?

3 Likes

How is this not a priority number one for the game right now? The primary social interaction panel is completely broken for a week and not a single solution. What are you people doing over there?

4 Likes

How about getting some of the old devs back so things can start to work like it should? x(

4 Likes

when do you fixx the issus becos this is realy inooing

Do we have an ETA on this please?

How does something this important go a week with just a “we are investigating”? 4 days ago…

Are you still investigating? Do you know how to fix it? When will it be fixed? Basic updates… it’s like nothing is being learned for past feck ups.

Unfortunately we don’t have a specific timeframe to share, but rest assured this is actively being worked on as a priority.

Thanks for your patience and understanding in the meantime!

Not personally your fault but I hope someone in upper management can see what a farce this patch has been in terms of bugs & stability, you (Blizzard) need to reinvest in proper QA and unit tests again.

2 Likes

This appears to be fixed now?