Patch 8.2 background download

Did someone got it? I try scanning each couple of hours for new updates but they keep saying everything is up to data ( Nothing to download. Not even in the background )
Would like to start downloading it now rather than later.

Note : MMO-Champions site says i can download it since yesterday, but nothing here.

I downloaded mine yesterday night.

Maybe you downloaded it already while you were off from the game and left the battle.net running?

Check the battle.net launcher’s settings > Game Install/Updates, scroll down a little bit and there you will see Automatic Updates. Check the box that says “Apply latest updates and download future patch data for recently played games”. Then check the network bandwidth to 0 for future patch data so you can start downloading at full downloading speed.

3 Likes

Do you have PTR installed? Data is shared between retail and PTR so don’t need to download a lot if you already have PTR. So background downloader will be quick.

Checked the settings and found it already in place as you said.
Is there any way to know if i downloaded the background update? I do sometimes keep battle.net launcher open while playing other games ( From another companies ) and i remember yesterday playing for around 2 hours. So yeah it’s possible to be already downloaded without knowing.

No i don’t, didn’t want to ruin the fun :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.