[Patch 8.3 Spoilers] A second Jade Witch has attacked the Alliance LF RP (Rain Poppy) market place

Are you sure its another jade witch not that one troll in outland surrounded with bones of children? That one is really horrible aswell…

8 Likes

It’s a bit concerning that the Alliance has such a problem with Jade Witches.

16 Likes

The Horde side has its fair share, but also a strong presence of former Shado-pan agents who are quick to make themselves known that Jade Witchery is not tolerated

15 Likes

Disgusting. Blizzard should perma remove this quest chain at this point. smh

13 Likes

RIP Alliance
they don’t stand a chance…

2 Likes
2 Likes

The market’s elder seems to have aged long enough to disregard and fail to notice the Jade Witch’s dark rituals despite the constant warnings of the market’s visitors.

I’m interested where this lore will take us next. Maybe it’s all because of N’zoth’s influence in a zone a bit west of there.

8 Likes

I need the deets on this Draenei jade witch, so I know who to avoid when questing in Pandaria.

Some say that the new Jade Witch has been corrupted by the Legion.

17 Likes

Sounds to me like the Legion has been corrupted by this new jade witch…

3 Likes

Is it a Draenei bull witch? :sob:

That was a horrible quest!

12 Likes

Where does this chain start? I want to report it.

2 Likes

It does not surprise me about this particular jade witch.

10 Likes

i hear this latest jade witch is a slightly more intense shade of green and unusually tall… perhaps a little corrupted?

8 Likes

I now wonder which Jade Witch we are talking about here.

They’re both detestable

1 Like

The man’ari jade witch fell long ago to the corruption of tbe Burning Legion

Some even say it is experimenting on its own body parts in order to subjugate the citizens of Azeroth!

3 Likes

Gul’dan wanted to protect his people from this through the blood of demons.

Make the path of glory glorious again.

i’ve begun tracking down this foul jade witch to their lair, following a trail of victims and suspicious fluids. i find myself at a draenei village, but using the armistice to my advantage, i decide to enter and ask the villagers about any rumours they may have heard and eventually strike gold!

there has been a vile creature that has left many of the women heavy with some manner of mutant child, but not all who had an encounter with this menace were so lucky to escape, some weeping mothers and fathers still worry about their children who have only seen fifteen years of what life has to offer

i wonder, what creature could be cruel enough to take someone who has barely begun to blossom into an adult as their bride? a woman tells me another rumour, and i listen intently to her story, she tells me of how in the land where this behemoth-sized creature hails it is “legal” for one to engage in such activities and thus, she surmised, that this is how the creature rationalises its actions

i thank the men and women of this blue-skinned race and continue on, thankfully, from here the trail is easy to follow as all i must do is follow a vile, musky stench.

but alas, as soon as i set eyes upon the beast, my vision begins to blur as my eyes are seared out of my skull…

10 Likes

What kind of jade witch questline is this. Clearly its just the laws of azeroth that applies here, why would you make a questline with a jade witch that talks about how it is legal where they come from.
Is it because jade witches are evil space invaders?

2 Likes