Patch issues

hey guys
before i say what i wanted to tell ill tell u that giving feedback ingame is spining menu without any sence. plz fix that
there is a big problem with this patch atm. as i know we are in use of latest patch that was played in original cata. now problem with that is that in middle of original cata many prof mats drops was nerfed like for example cloth that mobs are droping in northrend atm. before in wotlk some of higher level mobs were droping cloth like every mob or almost every mob. i go farm cloth now and i need to kill 10-15 mobs for only 1 or 2 cloths. with that drop tempo ill get old before i gather cloths for skilling up prof.
we are not in mid of cata when that nerf happended in original times, we are in prepatch, not even cata yet and some profs will be almost imposible to level up that way. leaving this like it is now will result in even more bots and gold sellers in game. plz fix that, ty

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.