Patch notes

Any patch notes for this new build from last night?

1 Like

without Wowhead

1 Like

I heard the memory leak fix worked but I only heard it from one person

Last patch made Warrior even more misserable then before,looking forward to more nerf’s so we can abandon Arms complete

1 Like

Generally I appreciate all the care Paladins are getting. Thank you Blizzard for that :folded_hands:

However, the Righteous Fury nerf in the latest patch seems a bit too much. I tanked SFK last night and it was virtually impossible to keep aggro on more than one target unless the group completely focus-fired. Even then, I sometimes struggled to keep aggro on the main target, despite my Paladin being twinked out - and I have quite a lot of Paladin tanking experience. I think Righteous Fury probably needs to be brought back up a bit.

Also, I’m a bit disappointed that the AoE tanking archetype Paladins used to excel at has now basically been eroded. That’s a shame, because it was a fairly unique part of the class identity.

2 Likes

To me it kinda feels like their only concer is paladin , like it was only bad class in classic , not like we have other like 8 specs that were consideres total meme that get fraction of paladins attention for some reason

1 Like

Paladins have already been overbuffed, yet they still constantly complain meh

2 Likes

What’s weird though is that they’ve massively buffed Ret, but kinda gimped tanking, other than giving Paladins a slightly awkward (but imo acceptable) taunt.

I loved AoE tanking and farming on my Pala in Hardcore, and am quite sad to see this unique and niche archetype being basically lost. Pala tanks gained some survivability and a taunt, but lost much of what actually made them distinct from other tanks.

Look, I agree that Ret got a lot of love. But I’m talking specifically about tanking here. I appreciate that it probably feels a bit salty seeing Paladins complain when the class is getting so much attention, but I still think tanks should be able to raise concerns about their own gameplay, even if those concerns get a bit drowned out by all the Ret love Blizzard is showering on Paladins :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I feel like they just balanced it more compared to rest of tanks , of they let it how it was there will be no reason to play any other tank in game .

Also paladins are only class that got tons of items designed specificly for them, if they didnt nerf prot it will be giga vusted wearing full str plate with like 500sp in higher levels .

Like i said, palas got all the love , even holy, one of better classic healers got buffed

Yea dude I’m happy to talk about making balance changes for ret or holy if need be, but doesn’t mean I can’t address my tanking /prot concerns, does it?

As a holy paladin lover, I don’t like this rework. I liked holy paladin to fill its unique niche of powerful tank healer. Right now its AoE healing capabilities seems huge, so maybe some will like it, but it would push me into a role I don’t want to assume.

Like 100% miss for me. So much that I won’t even play paladin because of this rework.

WotLK rework with beacon and holy light splash was 100% better. It was absolutely on point.

1 Like

Reported for abusive language and personal attacks.

3 Likes

Implying that only feedback for the worst issues is allowed is weird.

So which one of the mentioned specs has it the worst and are the others already allowed to mention their issues or do they all have to wait until there is a consensus reached about who is the next in line to be allowed to voice discrepancies?

1 Like

What are you talking about you snowflake lmfao.

I am just telling you to stop crying about your class because you already got everything. Leave some room for others you greedy goblin

I am not saying that, I am just saying that complaining about Paladin right now should be way down on the list, they have no issues. They are the strongest tank, strongest dps and strongest prio target healing.

WHAT MORE COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT?! And now the pala tank players are crying that toned righteous fury back a bit because they where the only tank that could even dream on holding aggro on more than one mob. This to me, is just genuine greed. I am going to address that every time I see it because its nothing new with the paladin player community. There’s always something wrong, always something to complain about when Blizzard just points and laughs at other specs.

It reminds me of retail honestly. And then when I tell him to just shut it he acts like he’s a snowflake victim. Its unacceptable it really is.

Literally all we heard since the announcement of Forever is PALADIN PALADIN PALADIN PALADIN. No other class has been seriously addressed, they haven’t spoke on a direction for LITERALLY ANY OTHER CLASS. Let that sink in.

The community deserves to hear about other specs too especially the ones that are severely under preforming instead of just receiving literal nerf after nerf. I understand this is not going to be the final build but with only a couple weeks left in Beta I would love for Blizzard to just look critically at all the other classes too and guys like this that complain about Paladin are just leaving less room for those conversations to happen.

The Paladin fatigue is immensely real for the players who decided to roll anything other than Paladin for launch. I hope you realize that this will eventually cost them players who will inevitably just go back to era, ani or god forbid… Retail, purely because we’re just not playing a game to be a 2nd hand class that’s just being brought for buffs.

1 Like

Nope. Warrior has way higher spike defense abilities.

Pala might have advantages in terms of damage/threat and a lil bit in overall dmg mitigation. But Warrior has 3 taunts, mobility, rangepull and by far the best tank cooldown in the game with shieldwall (and last stand CD is a nice extra).

  • Warrior tank is not vulnerable to silence or manaburn effects.
2 Likes

Yeh fine, they are the best tanks for DUNGEONS and AOE fights and Blizzard promised them they can be actual main tanks now. So I’ll correct myself : warrior will be the best single target tank! But my point still stands that they never used to have a taunt at all and they are now the only class that can tank multiple mobs at the same time and have 0 issues. My entire point from the start is that they are ASKING FOR TOO MUCH. When they already got a bit of everything compared to what they had. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

The problem is that its a common reoccurring theme with paladin players, as soon as you give them the tiniest bit of your finger they will try to immediately grab the whole hand and if you don’t do what they say they throw tamper tantrums, class discords get deleted, devs are getting death threats etc. To me its just disgusting greedy behavior and I will address it as such every time I see it. Also isn’t the pala taunt just a aoe taunt now that scales with hit rating too? I mean idk last time I checked warriors have to wait 10 minutes between AOE taunts.

Range pulling is also a non argument and so is having 2 taunts when 1 serves the purpose of 1 paladin taunt on a 10 minute cooldown. I mean we can cope about Paladins at the end of the day but Blizzard WAAAAAY overbuffed them, its literally not even close compared to the other classes and that’s a fact.