Pawn with stat string vs top gear on raidbots

So as title says im a bit confused about i got stat string from raidbots and used pawn and in game. Addon says ring in bag is a 4% upgrade but when i do top gear it says its a worse item.

Is it because its not taking into account the enchants or something? what should i rely more on the stats from the stats string or top gear?.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I’d rely on the top gear sim more.
The stat weight string is, as far as I’m aware, just a measure of how much your dps would increase if you got more of a certain stat. It might not be accurate if your stat rating go down because you switch a piece of gear and also won’t take into consideration possible interactions between stats.

2 Likes

Your stat strings in pawn are changing with every new item equipped, you should export them after every simming if you want them to be up to date :slight_smile:

I mean, with every new item you equip you need new pawn strings because your stat weights are changing with each new item. You can export new pawn strings from raidbots after every sim :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ty for reply that’s why i was confused both seemed to be in the top gear i could use but the ring still says its a upgrade in pawn but outside top gear says stick with current.

I think ill stick with top gear being best. Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.