Pay Homage to Medivh with The Guardian Pack Transmog Set

But at least they’re open about their plans.
Nobody NEEDS to buy this with real money. They CAN. But they don’t need to.

Where are the shoulders?
This “set” needs shoulders! A big part of Medivh’s look is the mantle.

1 Like

seems fair enough to me. They are saying it will be free in game soon but you can buy it now for real cash if you want…a very transparent cashgrab! LOL

I will probably buy it in store for the simple reason I always find more stuff on the Trading Post then I can buy, at least then it will give me abit of breathing room to save tenders in a few motnhs time.

Didn’t say they’re shady about it just funny how greedy they are

1 Like

welcome to the world…the bigger the company the more they channel Golem for precious, precious loot! :smile:

shoulderpiece will be 5€ later on, then we are gonna buy underwear for only 4€

2 Likes

because bobby also wants to have a nice summer vacation =)

1 Like

This. WoW is already too expensive, especially if you count the expansions that we buy seperately. And they add content and services at the shop for insane prices.
A thing as simple as a race change costs 25 bucks. I can’t.

1 Like

post edited

In his 6th yacht.

3 Likes

I bought it because I had a million gold I can throw away 350k for this since I buy gametime with money.

and I don’t intend to stay too long this patch there is only 2 PvP tier sets to farm that I like and 2400 rating to reach which usually takes only 2-3 weeks for me.

Don’t be jealous, work like Bobby, have your own yachts :smirk:

Oh I’m not. I don’t care about how many yachts he has. I just don’t want to hear about how he needs more money, that’s all. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Looks more like “Meh-divh”
could do with some proper shoulders at least.

2 Likes

Alrighty alrighty :smirk:

1 Like

I guess Activision-Blizzard’s favorite characters are female tauren.

They like milk, don’t you know :smirk:

Everone likes titanic.

So fun. maybe i shoud link another one.

Murica. Land of the greed. Home of depraved.

1 Like

Why would you buy it now when you know you can have it for free in like 4 months or something?