Pay Homage to Medivh with The Guardian Pack Transmog Set

Pay Homage to Medivh with The Guardian Pack Transmog Set

Pay homage to the powerful Medivh with a 3-pack transmog set that includes a feathered hood, cape, and a new staff appearance inspired by the legendary Council of Tirisfal.

View Full Article

2 Likes

8 Likes

You do realise that everybody was hoping for the trading post being the end of this sort of stuff, right?

I know, we can get it in the post later but… why later?

3 Likes

Yes. Patience is definitely the issue when you’re already selling a product more expensive than Netflix for a single game and then want to upsell.

want

ABK has huge profits. They don’t need it.

9 Likes

Gallywix just being Gallywix if you ask me.

9 Likes

3 pieces for only 8€ sounds like a good deal to me

I’ll give them that. At least it’s cheap compared to what they used to do. And it does look cool, even if it doesn’t actually look like Atiesh and therefore doesn’t look like Medivh’s set.

In FF14 store items have nothing to do with the game lore. Why could this not be part of a new quest chain with lore background? Just put weird stuff in the store. It will even sell better.

Already bought it uWu

1 Like

Suit yourself.

Medivh:

“Medivh”:

9 Likes

in FF14 store items are cool and look really good.

this looks like garbage.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’d buy this ‘set’ even with tendies, let alone with real money.
Pass.

1 Like

it’s a great deal imo , they’re basically telling us that ‘‘we are selling these but you’ll be able to get these for free in a few months’’ i say good marketing. would be awful if they added old tp items to shop tho.

Ah man, I played all evening and I missed this promotion.

I’ll just have to get it tomorrow.

I wouldn’t buy this with real money. But I have Gold and I can buy a WoW Token (or just use one I have in stock already). The way I see it, is there’s more Tender to use later on for something else.

I said all along that the Trading Post will be monetised. This is happening a lot sooner than I expected.

Next stop, buy 100 Tender for 9.99.

1 Like

That’s actually a surprisingly detailed and plannable communication. A fair conduct. Quite unusual.
(Unless they change the plan later, hah.)

1 Like

If only Mage was fun to play again, oh well…

Honestly as long as there is both a way to get something ingame and via a shortcut, I do not mind the paid option existing.

If this is the incentive they need to give us some brand new transmog options (since they are not willing to give us the old ones for now) then sure.

Milking people some more I see kekw

1 Like

They do as a whole. The Lunar Whale is from FFIV and the SDS Fenrir is from FFVII. That’s £48 of legendary lore only available through the store.

Also some of the stuff you get in the Giga Edition are things from previous FF games.