Paying subscribtion for another account

Hello! Me and my friend wants to play wow (i played about half of year and dropped the game, she played trial and wants to play more with me). So i will be paying both mine and her subsribtions. How can i do it without violating any ToS? Is there any way for me to easily and (most importantly) safely pay for her subscribtion without revealing to her my credit card information

You can purchase game time as a gift. I would give direct link but for whatever idiotic reason the forum software does not let me link to even Blizzardโ€™s own sites so you have to do with copy paste until Blue can give the direct link

https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft-game-time

In case the e-mail gets lost you can see the game time code in your accountโ€™s transaction history: Account settings -> Transaction History -> Click the game time purchase and you should see โ€œItem Keyโ€ followed by the game time code.

Thanks for reply! But it doesnt let me gift subscribtion time stating โ€œGifting is not available for your currencyโ€
I suppose this is because iโ€™m from Russia.
Thatโ€™s why i was asking support team about ways to pay for another personโ€™s account

You could try and buy gamecards at your local store.

we dont have these in russia) at least in my town

contact blizzard support on live chat when it opens again tomorrow ,

can you buy game time tokens, if so you can send her the gold for it and she then pays for the sub, though that could become realy exepencive for you in the long run, becuse you then would have to buy a token sell it on AH and then give her the gold to buy a token whit, and I am not sure what happens if Blizzard notice you sending lots of gold arround once a month eighter.

Thanks. I didnt thought about live chat of blizzard support, will try!

1 Like

Heya,

Gifting is indeed restricted for certain payment methods and currencies. What you could do instead, is to gift Blizzard Balance directly instead. That way, your friend can purchase gametime directly himself.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how Iโ€™m doing!

Thanks Steve! I will do it)

1 Like