[PCU] [A] Azure Dawn - High Elf RP

I’ll beat up Violet

4 Likes

Not if we beat you up first… :space_invader:

3 Likes

“We appreciate your help with finding an efficient cure for our citizens…”

“You cannot comprehend how much we are in debt before your Order…”

“Our very survival depends on your research, and you didn’t fail to deliver…”

Letter after letter from nobles and military officers alike praises the actions of the elves done in Duskwood, yet Andelir cannot help but wonder if they deserved such praise. Some spoke hard truths about the inhumane treatment towards the Nightbane worgen, yet for progress to succeed - some lines had to be crossed, for warlock and his alchemist friend would’ve faced stagnation.

A lingering thought was gnawing at the back of Andelir’s head - questions of morality, correctness, principles and so on - as questions besieged him after the Dawn had done the work. Yet same thoughts were dismissed as quickly as they appeared, for he had been bold once, before the Fall.

It was time to be bold once more.

Azure Dawn continues to do their hearts and minds crusade in Duskwood, somewhat attempting to bend the nobles to their side, as adventures will soon take them to a forgotten land that no one dares to go to… :ghost:

5 Likes

Last night, the Dawn found themselves following an old riddle, in an attempt to locate an elusive mushroom required for their upcoming deployment. It took the gathering of elves far too long to crack the code, but they finally succeeded, and made away with their rare prize! Try it for yourself, if you’d like:

Five mushrooms line the waters,
Four of which can kill,
To pick the fungi that you seek,
A concoction you must mill.

While initially they seem like friends,
Their hatred it is clear,
Only two that mix are safe,
And they hold each other dear.

Red is Blue’s big brother,
This union is forbidden,
Green is tied to Yellow,
For these, death is a given.

Yellow was once a general,
And spent years away from home,
Until he’s found in bed with Blue,
Take these and you will foam.

Brown and Blue are normally safe,
But no longer see eye to eye,
Sisters without ‘misters’,
Take these, you’re sure to die.

Brown is pure, and very chaste,
She finds adulterers vile,
Red does not conform to standards,
The two of these make bile.

Green experiences fits of rage,
When they see their lover’s scout,
They’re also jealous to siblings,
For they were born without.

Once you have produced the mix,
The final step is clear,
Pour us on the Lady’s Child,
And pluck it with no fear.

Now, they venture into Deadwind Pass for further preparations - but word of the order still spreads through various circles! If you’ve wanted to try out Elf RP, now’s the best possible time!

7 Likes

Under various aliases, masked elves and decently dressed soldiers have been putting up posters all across the Eastern Kingdoms, primarily in the major cities and northern parts of the continent - former lands that belonged to the Alliance of Lordaeron. It is written in a language that accommodates the location it has been put up in.

https://i.imgur.com/ouG1c0A.png

Thanks to Sharpsilver in the guild for writing this, and Ithilvaen for putting it in a fancy format.

6 Likes

After guiding one of their new Rangers through his trio of Trials, the Dawn have been called to the aid of an old ally. Setting off from the safe walls of Stromgarde, they now find themselves in the frontier-lands of Hillsbrad, clashing with a concerning amount of familiar forsaken, and void-users! - Yet even the most senior members of the Dawn were shocked to find these abominations fighting alongside mercenaries, and old foes

The Dawn are on campaign for the next week-and-a-half, taking the fight to a localized threat alongside the Eaglecrested and the Waldengarde Crusade!

Recruitment will soon re-open, so keep your eyes on this thread for more info!

5 Likes

Vibing with my Forsaken buddies when suddenly, Quel’dorei detected. Destroy Quel’dorei.

4 Likes

Andelir sat on the stairs leading to the ruinous town hall of Stranhbrad. He looked up in the air, adoring the stars that litter the darkened sky, as his thoughts linger in the discussions he’d not speak of loud enough for the others to hear.

As a scholar, he was desperately trying to find the reason for Forsaken’s existence, for their undead ghoulish images were the only thing plaguing his restless mind. Were they the victims of the war, the same war his kin nearly got wiped out in? Or were they, in the end, a final product of the abyssal evil, stripped from the trappings of their humanity, practising their terrible trade as the dead revived the dead, on and on down these past years? It was not that long ago when troops - identical to these Forsaken - helped the fallen magister in Tranquillien, so there had to be some rationale to their shortcomings in Hillsbrad.

Warlock sighed. A debate he did not wish to have that late in the night, and yet - he had to understand the past if he is ever to be free of it. The emptiness in him still called out across boundless gulfs of the unknown space of this universe, for his antediluvian power abhorred a vacuum.

He slowly rose himself from the stairs, leaning onto the staff in his hands, as Andelir ventured to the outskirts of the town towards the sentries. Another night, another inferno of madness and absurdness.

So far, Azure Dawn has been able to smack a few Forsaken and stinky blood elves, creating powerful enemies in Hillsbrad, as their tug-of-war continues this upcoming week. Recruitment is, by the way, still open :smirk:

2 Likes

To quote a famous stormtrooper;

TRAITORS!

Was a blast knocking a few of you down today outside Strahnbad!

4 Likes

Are you guys still up and running? I would totally love to join. I’ve always wanted to be in a HE rp guild but the lack of them really made me very very doubtful I would ever find one.

2 Likes

We are very much still up and running! I’ll get in contact with you in-game.

1 Like

The fighting is at its fiercest within the idyllic Hillsbrad Foothills! Strahnbrad has been reclaimed from the ferocious loyalists, but several wagon-trains worth of important supplies have been ambushed, and either stolen, or destroyed, leaving the Alliance in desperate need of supplies, and more pressingly, food.

The Dawn now prepare for a final assault, one that will decide the fate of Hillsbrad, and the safety of those travelling north, for the foreseeable future…

With the Hillsbrad campaign ticking toward a very climactic ending, the men and women of the Dawn will soon return to the Capital, to refill their numbers, and to prepare for the fighting to come.

Fighting, all too close to home.

2 Likes

Having a good time in Hillsbrad atm with these Elven Allies among with others!

5 Likes

I would love to join Azure Dawn.

High elves are one of my favorite race along with Night elves, Vulpera, and Troll.

This is actually my main. Her story is that she was born in Quel’thalas (Goldenmist Village) and now lives in Quel’Danil lodge in the Hinterlands, sometimes visiting Dalaran and Stormwind.

I’ve been feeling very lonely lately and it’s making me want to log in wow less and less. Would appreciate a guild to hang out with sometimes and Roleplay.

:bow_and_arrow: :blue_heart:

Hey! It looks like you posted during the tail-end of an RP-PvP campaign we were at, and unfortunately we didn’t check the forums last night.

You’re welcome to contact us in game if you want, it’s generally a bit more reliable than the forums!

1 Like

Oh, my bad. Thank you! is any time suitable? would appreciate if you left it in Realm time so i know when to join

Ithilvaen is online right now on his hunter (Tethron) if you want to speak to him in game! Otherwise generally evenings from 19:00 server time or so are good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was cool fighting you IC in Alterac thanks for the good times

6 Likes

Failing to withstand the final assault on Strahnbrad, the Dawn have found themselves retreating south, back to friendlier pastures. Currently, they find themselves around Stromgarde, and Stormwind, licking both their physical wounds, and their wounded pride, while preparing for things to come!

3 Likes

I love these folks I truly do. There is no good BK rp without a good helf to mald over. And they are the best helfs to mald over !!!

3 Likes