[PCU] Forsaken Loyalist RP - The Rotgarde šŸ’€

The TRUE Forsaken still stand. Are you truly devoted to those who would slay you without a second thought if you revealed your true faith? Fight for your people and Queen. Lordaeron belongs to those who have never left her!

8 Likes

The Rotgarde, the best Loyalist guild. :skull:

6 Likes

Powering up for a BIG event this sunday!

4 Likes

Inky shadows spill across the crisp white snow of Alterac.

Shards of blackened stone crumble and drop from the sky, settling far from the icy wastes from which they were reaped.

Weathered by the tides of war in the north, the necropolis Sylvarus hovers between Strahnbrad and the stark clouds above, shedding detritus, a shadow of its former self.

Ruinous and yet unstoppable. A symbol of undying loyalty. It suffers and endures.

The men and women of the Queensguard return, to assist the Forsaken in the lands they call home, and to welcome more lost and loyal soldiers into their ranks.

9 Likes

Thank you for having the Corsairs on your ball!
I enjoyed it and I believe many of us did too! I hope we can make something together for Christmas. :santa:

5 Likes

So, Iā€™ve been with Rotgarde for a year now and I can whole heartedly say, with absolute confidence:
It has been amazing. Iā€™ve been RPing on WoW for years but never have I had so much fun prior joining this guild.
All while being backed up by an amazing community.

I canā€™t thank RG, PCU and the officers enough for the amazing times weā€™ve had.
:heart:

8 Likes

Still reminds me I hope to run into you guys at some point. My character is so slowly going pro-Horde, need to keep that loyalist side alive.

6 Likes

I always wanted to join the Rotgarde as i have been on many campaigns with them on different characters but i donā€™t enjoy the Forsaken classes. :frowning:

2 Likes

Donā€™t judge them by their look, they are actually very kindā€¦ unless you are Hordeā€¦ or Allianceā€¦ or a Scarletā€¦ or everything else than a Loyalist. Seven Kingdoms. Join now!

5 Likes

Some of my best RP memories have been with these guys. If yā€™all are looking for a solid forsaken group, I recommend these guys 100%

Keep up the good work bros!

6 Likes

Can say for certain that these are some of the finest forsaken around, from their events to the characters themselves. Maybe one day Iā€™ll even make my way back to them.

100% recommend for any lost forsaken willing to serve the Banshee Queen!

6 Likes

weā€™re still on a hunt for rocks and beating up horde, argents, ebons, alliance and just about anyone else within earshot, even today we fought elves of all kinds, night, bloodā€¦ nightborne yeah

join now if u think the queen rules and u think uniforms are actually cool and u will wear them rly gladly

8 Likes

Do you guys accept noob roleplayers?

Loyalist for life here ^^

7 Likes

yeha we accept noob rpers so long as theyre undead ingame and willing to learn

6 Likes

Like Blazepast said. Weā€™re more than happy to take new roleplayers provided that theyā€™re open to learn! Feel free to contact any of us in game if youā€™d like - and weā€™ll happily answer any other questions.

4 Likes

Thank you! Most definitely will do :wink:

I like you guys already.

4 Likes

They have the best lineups.

3 Likes

RG has gone to Arathi Highlands to start trouble with some Alliance doooooogs who are after their CROWN pieces, itā€™s time to put them in the ground

3 Likes

About to enter real mf RP PvP with these absolute gamers at my side (ic) I canā€™t wait

6 Likes

The Rotgarde is heading out with their sworn allies on another great campaign!

Look for us there.

5 Likes