[PCU] [A-RP] Pact of Hay

We were only farmers against the might of the Horde, our plow burnt day and night, our farms and villages suffered but we heard the tales from the south. When Stormwind fell many of us saw a new path to walk, a new power to claim.

Rubble, rubble is what’s left of what we couldn’t hold, afraid of power the Syndicate roams the land, our puppets need guidance of our dark arts, only then they will rule Alterac once more!

Did you hear the rumours? The Shadowbane Coven and what they’ve achieved, victory against the Kirin Tor, the dwarves of Blackrock. Victory in Strahnbrad against those that still follow the Banshee Queen! Beware of those that await his arrival, his flame will guide us!

Pact of Hay a guild themed primordially around the Argus Wake, sharing its main concept and coven with the Cleft of Shadows (our Horde side) looks for villains, criminals and other rp concepts that fit the theme of the guild. The crux of the IC goal it’s to achieve the purpose and path that the many demonic patrons of the Shadowbane Coven will set upon the cultists, keeping our intents hidden to the Alliance and the Horde, working as remnants of the Shadow Council and by consequence of the Burning Legion.

Our events will be DM’d events themed around recovering artifacts, dealing against the many threats that the Shadowbane Coven faces IC, claiming the spot that the Burning Legion left, etc. Our many events will also bring our Horde side together allowing for many cross faction rp and the many consequences that may result such.

If you are interested feel free to contact me by adding me in battle.net imbasheep#2428 or by whispering in game Eustakio or Holldén, if needed be you can find me on my Horde character Zeldrosh.

10 Likes

Finally, our boys in blue.

3 Likes

robert is more patient towards me than my dad :slight_smile:
2/10

2 Likes

Finally :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

You are thief? Caster? Or just some evil person? Yea, join us. We are new person friendly also. We give you smooth way to learn about RP and what not. You should join.

1 Like

Based bunch of rpers

1 Like

Pact of Hay asks for those poor of Westfall to join against the evil Stormwind city and it’s nobles. Join today

2 Likes

Ironic. Pact helping good people of Westfall gain back what they lost

This guild seems interesting.

Can’t wait to put felflame against felflame!

:cackle:

1 Like

The Pact continues to aid Defias to spread their influence even further among the Westfall.

Join today

The pact too with coven has gone to Vol’dun. What they up to? Join to find out.

As the Coven with Coppers, Pact too helped defeating Evil Dwarves for Stone heart of Golden captain. They join the coven in jungles of Stranglethorn.

First time we’re interacting with the Cleft & Hay in a story arc and I’m already loving them. I only hope we’ll see them a lot during the upcoming campaign.

At the moment, Hay is in hiatus on recruiting, once the Horde side is settled down. Of course you can come do evil deeds with Cleft.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.