[PCU] Alliance Free Company - Sunnyglade Ratters 🐀

My only experience of the Ratters is when they’re trying to kill me, and even then I don’t mind that much. Good bunch.

1 Like

Imagine getting to travel around the world, kill stuff and make money whilst doing all of that.

Rumours are we’ll be heading north soon for a BIG expedition. Aint no better time to join than now.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to join Ratters. The best retirement home around.
You may ask why?
Simply said, the rp is the most chill, yet still so immersive. Big ups, join em today, you don’t need to be a senior to have great rp here.

tHeY stOLe OuR cArAVaN kOdO!!

Which i love, small and nice story to get a new mount^^ Take care of our old lady <3

2 Likes

Spud is already spoilt rotten and much loved

2 Likes

Meats back on the menu etc. etc.

I sure love having Isabella as my friend :smug:

2 Likes

The best mercenaries a proper lad could ask for, there’s no better people in the business than the ratters. I also hear they got a pet rat called Paul, so that’s pretty cool!

You know I don’t think this guild has any rats…

But an Ex-Caravan-Kodo!!

1 Like

Because we keep killing them.

Spud is very happy in her retirement

2 Likes

…she was still hacking away at the abberation when Gideon’s single eye was staring her down, tinged with cruel mirth. She hated him, and his horrible eye especially, certain that one day she will blind the man. A blind idiot man.

“Maybe cause they don’t exist, your imaginary lil’ adventurin’ band?”

She saw Meron grin ridiculously from the corner of her eyes, and she imagined the elf as dead as that ridiculous moron Rum. Back at that hateful Gideon. She killed a bloody dragon, didn’t she? What would this cyclops know? She still remembered the vertigo, the sheer thrill of it. She could feel her hands shaking, and clenched them in an effort to not appear the twitchy mess she might be at heart. Don’t punch the man, don’t lose your paycheck.

“You gotta work on the details, luv. Makes it more believable. Per’aps give the band some character. Mention they’re chums of yours.”

”They ain’t chums of mine!” she fired back, remembering her fists bloodying Lawrence’s face, pummeling away at Steercut, driving Eadmaer to the ground, carving her dagger into Hallwell’s gut, “I hate the lot o’ them!”

But Gideon kept on that awful smile. She imagined him groaning at her feet bloody from a dozen wounds or more. She imagined him in Rover’s place three years ago, hissing his vile garbage and helpless at heart. She imagined him freezing away in that cold hellhole, with nary a friendly face to turn to for years and years…

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/257059

2 Likes

Some say blue is my favourite colour.

Of course if I were ever asked this in public I’d deny it.

1 Like

Aerie Peak blues

1 Like

give me back my money

2 Likes

The Sunnyglade Ratters remain in Kul Tiras, waiting for the outcome of a dangerous job to blow over. Not to mention they are under new leadership.

(J Giddy is BACK)

2 Likes

Heroic return of Giddy J

1 Like

Incredible

3 Likes

After some minor whale troubles, the Ratters are back in Stormwind!

3 Likes