[PCU] Blood Knight RP - Blood Edict of Vandellor 🩸

Such enjoyable RP, its great to always have something going on!

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, moderately concerned about the DH in the middle there, but from the talks we had earlier on here, it does sound like a pretty intriguing route for Blood Knights. I’m still wondering if I should grab a Paladin out of retirement with a namechange, see what all the fuss is about.

:thinking:

Seeing the Nightborne involved is encouraging too.

2 Likes

You should definitely be concerned for the DH!
And whenever you feel like it just let us know. These days we’re very close with the Nightborne of Eternal Sisterhood and fellow magic focused Blood Elves of Highblood Myrmidons so you will see us together more often then not.

1 Like

If you’re a Blood Elf Paladin, you should absolutely join up with these amazing people. Top notch RP all round! Looking forward to more adventures :grinning:

2 Likes

Will you tell me a bit more about these other two? Highblood Myrmidons and Nightborne of Eternal Sisterhood, that is.

If you want to learn more about them you can check their threads, they will tell you anything you’d need to know.

2 Likes

As the hunt for a Dread Lord that has been recently seen in Quel’thalas develops, the Edict and their Triumverate allies receive unlikely support from the tides…
The Blood Elves and the Naga have a long history of cooperation, what benefits and detriments will it bring this time around…?

8 Likes

Simply the best blood knights around :muscle:

2 Likes

The diplomatic efforts in the Barrens may have ended in an undesirable outcome, however the Highborne Triumverate stands united and strong against all who’d threaten the Horde and the Elven Nations.

Now the elven eyes are set on two big issues;
The hunt of a powerful Nathrezim that was recently unleashed and the mysterious disappearance of dragons reported all across Azeroth.

5 Likes

A service completed. A blessing received. A spirit renewed. Faith burns.

The Shal’dorei allies had the extreme rare and distinct honor to bask in the presence of the Sunwell’s power listening to its hymns of hope and victory.

6 Likes

Zamn, these elves really do be looking quite glowy! (But not as glowy as the ones in the back, which in fact are a lot more glowy.)

4 Likes

Cool elven knights who one should definatly talk to when you are around ghostlands. Empire and imperalist approved blood knights, so any blood knight should just join them.

6 Likes

The Blood Edict had been extremely busy these past few days, fighting primalists in the Broken Isles to aid our Nightborne allies, accepting the Talonguard Dracthyr into our ranks as allies… and finally losing a dear friend to the treachery of the rogue Saurfang Legion. This treachery against Quel’thalas will not stand! Join the Blood Edict and help us as we join the Reliquary expedition to the Dragon Isles and seek to bring to justice those who have betrayed us!

7 Likes

Been here for a good while and the rp is great. Come join in on the action!

3 Likes

How do you do, fellow Paladins!

3 Likes

Excellent guild, immersive RP, welcoming to new RPers. Great people. Being killed by a snowhide brute atm so gotta go!! Love you!

3 Likes

I heard my dear friend Reldrin is planing something epic. Do not worry Argent Dawn, if you want to join this epic band of Blood Knights, I hear They are still recruiting

3 Likes

With their Dracthyr allies the Talonguard they protect the lands of Quel’Thalas and their borders. Aswels as kill primalists and all those who are a treat to their home. They are cool roleplayers and are very fun to make events with. If you look for very cool elf paladin roleplay check them out!

2 Likes

Great guild with very interesting Blood Knight RP concept, elite military unit with a higly detailed and developed ranking process. You should join them if you want to RP a Blood Knight of Quel’Thalas.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.